Ninjago: Spinjitzu Spinball Online

Ninjago has a new game online, pairing the newly armored ninjas and their spinning techniques against the vicious Serpentine. Level-ups give a boost against the ninjas' foes, but watch out for various traps! <a href='http://ninjago.lego.com/en-us/GamesAndMovies/Games/SpinjitzuSpinball/Default.aspx' target='offsite'>Check it out here</a> for yourself, and you can even log in to keep track of your proegress.

View the full article

Nice. This is a really great game; one of the best that I've seen and played on LEGO.com in a good long while. I also wrote a more in-depth article about this on The Ninjago Wiki.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

Its OK. Not the most fun, IMHO, but it probably appeals to someone.

jimistringer.png

Why are orange and black such a good color Combination ? Purple is pretty, and so is blue. Pink hurts your eyes, green is quite mellowing, black is very threatning, red is cool, orange is SO awesome, yellow's hard to read... But you can't see white at all! Oh, wait. I forgot brown.

Here's my thoughts: If a person tells the truth and says, " I always lie," Is he lying? Or is he telling the truth? And what has a mouth, but no head, and a body, but no torso? Do caterpillars like to tend to supporting colum of stone's every need? Or is that name misleading by nature? Speaking of nature, why are the children of animals called offspring? don't many young beasts come alive in spring, and thus, should be called onspring? Heeeeeeyy..... I got the first post on a page for the first time. Who knows; it may happen again. What the... It did happen again... and again...

YEAH! I'M ENCOUNTERING PROTODERMIS!

The characteristic of this game that I really like, that I don't find too often in computer games (which might be why I haven't played one in a long time), is that this game actually requires some strategy. I myself being somebody who enjoys mind-puzzles or other activities that require some thinking can say that this game is a really good game for somebody like LEGO who deals with young age groups to have.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

DOES Anyone know cheats

There might be some included in next wave's sets (second-wave spinners in March, third-wave spinners in June, booster packs in September). Edited by Meiko

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

This is a pretty neat little game. I like how buying the best stuff dosnt make it effortless.I like it.even if it can be a bit frustrating. my mouse needs new batteries.Ninjago game: addicting.If you can name the charecter I'm referencing, you are awsome.

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Does anybody know the other names for the level locations, besides Sea of Sand and The Mountains?

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick