The Salty Pirate Crew of the Vo-Hoto

Xboxtravis

Captain Pulodo

Captain Pulodo

The flamboyant and famous pirate captain of the Vo-Hoto is a famed lady's man and sworn enemy of Kulta's Skull Raiders. Pulodo is a famed folk hero among the coasts of Okoto and its surrounding islands. His armor consisting of bright blues, gold and red-yellow Kanu Bird feathers makes him a distinct figure on the Vo-Hoto's deck.

Chef Harke

Chef Harke

Rescued from the Skull Raiders by the Vo-Hoto's crew, Harke still bears his scars from his imprisonment under Kulta's crew and their harsh treatment of him. A killer cook, both in terms of his sense of the gourmand and his fierce sword abilities, Harke when not in combat dedicates himself to preparing seafoods from the waters the Vo-Hoto sails. 

First Mate Delk

First Mate Delk

First Mate Delk, cursed to silence via the cursed Varku he wears is a mysterious but trusted figure on the Vo-Hoto. Delk's experience with navigation makes them a fine guide to sailing the waters of the open sea for those patient enough to understand Delk's non verbal communication. 

Kanohi Varku

Kanohi Varku

Designed, 3D Printed and painted by Eden Sanders. The axle is a bit of a tight fit, I don't know if I will ever be able to get it off the head I put it on, but it looks very nice and fits the nautical pirate theme I wanted with these figures. According to Eden Sander's lore for his Muzona Guardians series the Varku is a cursed mask that silences its user and makes them mute. 

• Like 1

52641688958_d61c0bc049_w(1).jpg.c0871df0de376218d7ca2bc4f409e17d.jpg

All aboard the hype train!

• 2 months later...

Nice designs, & great photography! :ooolala-sign: Harke almost reminds me of a 'G2 skull villian matoran', if such a thing could even exist :eyeboggle:

• Like 1

:exclamation:currently searching for ANY Gray Plastic Krana Kal (GPKK):exclamation: If you were a member of Proto-squad, or know someone who was, please feel free to get in contact with me

Nice models. The first one in particular is a good mix of early G1, late G1 & G2. They are very cute, and the printed mask is awesome too.

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!