New Lotr Minifigure Pictures Released

Parazan

Alright,i went on brickipedia's LOTR page,and i saw even more minifigure pictures get released:Boromir.jpgBoromir.Frodo_baggins.jpgThis is a new image of Frodo(one was released before,but this one shows him entirely).Gandulf.jpgGandalf the grey(Gandalf the white might look similar).Samwise.jpgSamwise.Gimli.jpgWhoa! Gimli looks awesome! Lovin' the helmet!Merry.jpgMerry.And last of all:Pippin.jpgPippin!Alright,most of the minifigures have been revealed to us by LEGO,we still have a few more to wait on,plus we've also seen Aragorn and Legolas earlier.These images just make me want to get a time machine and go straight to the beginning of summer!-CDP

Edited by cooldynamyteproductions

Coming June 22nd: Your chance to become an ECC critic! Power of the pen in your hands!

Full image:lotr.jpgSo yeah. Not sure why there isn't already a topic for LotR, actually.- Tilius

Whoa,the entire fellowship looks awesome!Also,there might probably be a topic once the sets come out.-CDP

Coming June 22nd: Your chance to become an ECC critic! Power of the pen in your hands!

1323642517223.gifThese look amazing. Just... amazing.They did a great job with the Hobbits of capturing each character's personalities and looks without getting overly repetitive. Astounding job on all the other characters. Boromir is the only one who looks sub-par here due to the too-bright hair, but I'm more than willing to overlook that. Edited by Cobui

fjRqLk4.jpg

We wants it! All of its! I hope the whole line will be this awesome. It's looking like it.I'm loving Gimli. It would be hard to mess him up, up they've went above and beyond and better than expected. That helmet of his is AMAZING!MTL

The full Fellowship would be cool, but I mostly want the three main fighters; Aragorn, Gimli, and Legolas. By the sounds of it, to get all the Fellowship you'd have to buy a lot of the sets... so I guess it's time to start saving!:music:

Wow! The orcs and Urk-hai look simply stunning. I think this means I will be getting multiples of Urk-hai Attack. The Ringwraith is just as I'm sure we all expected, nothing too extraordinary, but neither is the source material... Gollum looks a bit strange, but I can't really think of a better way to do him, so I won't be too critical.I'm just waiting for pics of Haldir, Eomer, and Theoden... I have a feeling those are gonna blow these latest guys out of the water! 10010101 BC 010010101