LEGO Universe Soundtrack Remastered and Released

2021-02-24_LEGO_Universe_Soundtrack_teas
It's Wednesday, which means as per usual that a new episode of the Bits N' Bricks podcast is coming out, but that's not all! In celebration of 25 years of LEGO Games and to coincide with the episodes about LEGO Universe, Brian Tyler and The LEGO Group have remastered and released the soundtrack from the beloved MMO game! It's available to purchase and stream right now! Read on for more details and to find out where you can listen.

View the full article

7 hours ago, Taria Pakari said:

Oh Lego Universe, you were taken from us far too soon...

:( I agree :(  I’d recommend checking out Darkflame Universe.  They’re reconstructing the game, and it’s getting pretty far.  Beta testing is starting sometime soon.

Im really excited to see the remastered version of the soundtrack finally getting a release!  I’m gonna buy this for sure. :) 

~Daler

While there wasn't a direct link to this week's Bits N' Bricks podcast, I was able to find it and listen to it. It's not Part 2 about the development of Lego Universe (I'm guessing that episode will be next week), but rather a sort of middle part focusing on the soundtrack. I did like their mention of Patrick Stewart providing the voice of the game's narrator, and the brief interview with him where he mentioned that one of his earliest fond memories involving Lego is that at first his kids didn't understand the building aspect of it, so he would use those bricks to build something different every day for his kids to play with. As for the remastered soundtrack for Lego Universe, I'll definitely have to set aside some time to listen to it at some point. I've liked certain Lego games enough that I've listened to some bits of music from them that I could find on YouTube, and since I never got an opportunity to actually play Lego Universe, I definitely welcome this chance to finally experience something that I missed out on.

Formerly known as Takanuva's Symbol, I rejoined BZPower on October 10, 2012.

These days, I am perhaps best known for my obsession with all Lego video games.

That’s awesome! :) Anyway, I remember that game. People were so crazy about it. I wanted to play it, but I was so busy with stuff, and the game was taken away from us. Pitiful. :(  

I also wish Bionicle and Hero Factory can have their own “Lego Universe”. Call it “Bionicle Universe”, where you use your customized action figure-based character to fight villains and minions.

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

1 hour ago, Daler99 said:

:( I agree :(  I’d recommend checking out Darkflame Universe.  They’re reconstructing the game, and it’s getting pretty far.  Beta testing is starting sometime soon.

Im really excited to see the remastered version of the soundtrack finally getting a release!  I’m gonna buy this for sure. :) 

Nice to see DLU mentioned here, which I've been up to in all the time I've been off this site. xD

But yeah! I'm super excited about this remastered soundtrack. I picked up a copy earlier today and was listening to the lossless .flac copies of it all... it was wonderful.

• Like 1