[Collab] Return To Bara Magna - Tuma (Wave 1) and Baranus V7 (Wave 2)

Return To Bara Magna Collab

51061689808_59fc92fb90_z.jpg

Sahmad & Spikit (Baranus V7) by Mohamed Marei, on Flickr

"Was I afraid? Sure. But just like you could take a Thornax fruit and turn it into a weapon, you can take fear and turn it into anger. Fear is a rock you can hide under. Anger is a rock you can throw at someone else."
— Sahmad, Sahmad's Tale

51039342427_71249ffe3a_c.jpg

Tuma: The Tyrannical by Mohamed Marei, on Flickr

"I'm going to enjoy tearing that fancy mask from your face."
— Tuma to Mata Nui, The Legend Reborn

These MOCs were built for a collab titled "Return to Bara Magna", on Flickr/Instagram. The collab has been in motion since September of last year, and we've been working on finalizing the entries for the collab ever since. Links to the rest of the entries are available at the Flickr URLs.

Let us know what you think!

:tohu:

• Like 2

31775851601_1a2a5bc5d1_m.jpg

"Welcome to Valhalla, Warrior."

Recent MOC's: The Headless Horseman (BBC71 Finalist)    LDD CCBS Chess    The Shadowed One (BBC69)    Nydoretha (Netherealm Empress)

10 hours ago, Master Inika said:

Great models. If only there were UCS Bionicle sets and they looked like these.

Thanks! Do make sure to check out the rest of the entries to the collab; there were some truly epic reimaginings, personally I can't pick a favourite (mine excluded as I'm only pleased with how Baranus V7 turned out).

31775851601_1a2a5bc5d1_m.jpg

"Welcome to Valhalla, Warrior."

Recent MOC's: The Headless Horseman (BBC71 Finalist)    LDD CCBS Chess    The Shadowed One (BBC69)    Nydoretha (Netherealm Empress)

12 hours ago, BrickPharaoh said:

Thanks! Do make sure to check out the rest of the entries to the collab; there were some truly epic reimaginings, personally I can't pick a favourite (mine excluded as I'm only pleased with how Baranus V7 turned out).

Do not be so hard on yourself. I think Tuma is my favorite of what you made. I like how he looks like a giant metal samurai.

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

Saw these on flickr a few days back and I gotta say that these are really great upgrades to the sets. That chariot and spikit just look too good.

-Onvermel-

"I believe in certainties. The strength of my limbs, the power of my mask, the sharp edges of my blades — that is what I build my plans around. Trickery, deception, complex strategies, they are for the weak! If you want power, and another has it, you get it not by outwitting him — you get it by stepping over his corpse." Makuta Icarax

"WHO ATE ALL THE PIES! WHO ATE ALL THE PIES!"

http://onvermelreport.blogspot.ca/ --- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaX7xUwGu9-8kVqQ4BqOxWw               

onvermel_report_logo_24.bmp