This Is A Triumph

A new project achieved ten thousand votes of support on LEGO Ideas just yesterday. Take a look at Modular Portal Testing Chamber by Angry4rtichoke, which captures the feel of the nearly ten year old Portal 2 in our favorite plastic bricks. The model features all the characters, puzzles, pitfalls, and details you might remember from playing and could be a great addition to the Ideas theme. We wish the project the best of luck when it enters its upcoming review phase!

View the full article

I just finished another playthrough of Portal 2 a couple of days ago. Must be a sign!

This IDEA is incredibly detailed. I'm a big fan of the extending panels, they really capture the behind-the-scenes nature of Aperture and the anticipation that things could change in a moment's notice. Same with the inclusion of back railings. The faith-plate is a great play feature.

The boxy exit chamber and observation room feel a little out of place with the rest of the thin-panel design. I like that it can take minifigs, but I wonder if having more than just one open side would have been more playable.

Love the minifig selection!