Ask Bionicle's Founders and Contributors Questions

810NICLE Day is coming this August, and since it's the twentieth anniversary of the franchise we're going to be celebrating in a huge way! Our friends over at The Beaverhouse shared the 810NICLE Day 2021 Founders & Contributors Panels Announcement Trailer yesterday, revealing two panels that will be broadcast later this year. The first panel will feature Martin Riber Andersen, Greg Farshtey, Carlos D'Anda, Alastair Swinnerton, Christian Faber, and Bob Thompson while the second will have Darvell Hunt, David Madden, Justin Luchter, Peter Mack, and BZPower's very own Kelly McKiernan. If you'd like to ask questions of these esteemed Bionicle team members, you can hit up these links: Founders Panel and Contributors Panel. The deadline for submitting questions is July 1st, but don't delay!

View the full article

• Like 3

It'll be so cool to hear Bob talk about Bionicle again. In the Mask of Light special features, there's something to visionary yet approachable about how he talks. I've always wondered what happened to him. Greg and Faber and the others have been with us this whole time; it'll be interesting to see someone to pivotal to the early years but absent from the later give his take on it.

• Like 1

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

Sent a few questions! I've no idea if mine will get used or not, but a couple of them are certain things that have piqued my curiosity recently, so I'd be interested to see if they get answered ^^

Thanks to all for arranging this opportunity! :D

• Like 1

Banner.png.3e903c5c49a30ba9503c72b2d57066b0.png

"New legends awake, but old lessons must be remembered.
For that is the way
of the BIONICLE."

This is epic! :biorules: Cannot wait for this to come out, I'll definitely be sending in some questions

On 3/30/2021 at 3:51 PM, Max Nui said:

I'm glad this community is so active and that the people integral to it's founding are willing to be so involved.

Seriously. That we can even look forward to an event like this, so many years after 2001 (and with multiple cancellations), is incredible. 

:exclamation:currently searching for ANY Gray Plastic Krana Kal (GPKK):exclamation: If you were a member of Proto-squad, or know someone who was, please feel free to get in contact with me