If HF had never existed.

Hi, guys. HF may be second-relate constraction theme, but let’s be wise here. If HF hadn’t existed, we would all be bored horribly depressed, and Bionicle G2 may not have happened. Of course, Bionicle shouldn’t have cancelled in 2010, which I understand because we want more content, but what happened, it happened. HF was there to heal our hearts in 2010-2014 and to keep the constraction category alive until Bionicle G2 happened. 

Let’s appreciate HF for saving constraction in 2010-2014. There’s no reason to belittle it. I wish there is HF G2 right now. Do you guys agree?

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

11 hours ago, Lenny7092 said:

Hi, guys. HF may be second-relate constraction theme, but let’s be wise here. If HF hadn’t existed, we would all be bored horribly depressed, and Bionicle G2 may not have happened. Of course, Bionicle shouldn’t have cancelled in 2010, which I understand because we want more content, but what happened, it happened. HF was there to heal our hearts in 2010-2014 and to keep the constraction category alive until Bionicle G2 happened. 

Let’s appreciate HF for saving constraction in 2010-2014. There’s no reason to belittle it. I wish there is HF G2 right now. Do you guys agree?

I'm not sure about horribly depressed, but I would certainly miss out on HF and this forum. Hero Factory G2: no. Just no.

Hero Factory continuation, possibly in a TT game or a movie or a book or in the show that possibly changes or uncanonizeses the events of IFB: yeah.

But hey, that's just my opinion. :D

Edited by Darth Fandom
Didn't seem to edit first time around
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, Darth Fandom said:

I'm not sure about horribly depressed, but I would certainly miss out on HF and this forum. Hero Factory G2: no. Just no.

Hero Factory continuation, possibly in a TT game or a movie or a book or in the show that possibly changes or uncanonizeses the events of IFB: yeah.

But hey, that's just my opinion. :D

Okay. Judging from what happened with Bionicle G2, that is sort of a terrible idea. Well, I also want a continuation to HF the most, too.

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)