Best main Villain?

Best Main Villain?  

3 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I like Black Phantom the best because he’s an action figure that doesn’t go wrong or strange. I mean, he has bendable elbows (Von Nebula doesn’t have that), and has awesome weapons. He’s one of my favorite HF sets, man. Plus, he is a cunning and powerful mastermind who is sort of like Loki from the Marvel Cinematic Universe when he does something for another villain. :)

• Like 2

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

3 hours ago, Lenny7092 said:

I like Black Phantom the best because he’s an action figure that doesn’t go wrong or strange. I mean, he has bendable elbows (Von Nebula doesn’t have that), and has awesome weapons. He’s one of my favorite HF sets, man. Plus, he is a cunning and powerful mastermind who is sort of like Loki from the Marvel Cinematic Universe when he does something for another villain. :)

I love Black Phantoms german accent.

I just realized almost all the main baddies have an accent. (Fire lord british one, Witch Doctor african one, BP german one)

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Umarakthefan said:

yep. This is one of the reasons I like stringer. He was the funniest character in breakout.

Stringer definitely needed more screen time. Nex should've been in Breakout and Breez as well. But just thinking about it, Nex says in Savage Planet that he loves Breez, and they were both not in the episode, so... (I know the books sort of resolve it, but still...)

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Darth Fandom said:

Stringer definitely needed more screen time. Nex should've been in Breakout and Breez as well. But just thinking about it, Nex says in Savage Planet that he loves Breez, and they were both not in the episode, so... (I know the books sort of resolve it, but still...)

Nex flirted wirh daniella too in ep5. He's a communication expert afterall.

Stringer and Bulk should have appeared more often IMO, they are veterans afterall. (They were present when Von Nebula was still a Hero, that's ancient) Although Bulk was absent in Breakout (movie) he managed to return in BA and IFB.

Stringer on the other hand was gone after Breakout. Even though Surge is the comic relief, Stringer is funnier.

1 hour ago, Umarakthefan said:

Nex flirted wirh daniella too in ep5. He's a communication expert afterall.

Ha ha ha ha!

1 hour ago, Umarakthefan said:

They were present when Von Nebula was still a Hero, that's ancient

Legion of Darkness book, right. I remember reading it for the first time. Such a blast.

• Like 1