Hero Factory Hastags

Hi, guys. I’m sure that you know how hashtags work, don’t you? Well, they are those statements with the number symbol, #, in social media. They are used to either command fans to not spoil stuff or promote something. Fans use them to make their common wish come true. For example, when Avengers: Infinity War in 2018, there is a hashtag to fans, #Thanosdemandsyoursilence (Thanos demands your silence), to make fans not spoil the movie. Another example is when Joss Wheldon’s version of Justice League in 2017 went mediocre while it was an edited version of the original version made by Zack Snyder, which was unused, fans used this hashtag, #releasethesnydercut (release the Snyder Cut) to make Warner Bros release the Snyder version. That didn’t happened until 2021, and people liked it better than the Joss version. People use other campaign-related stuff, like #restoretheSnyderverse” (Restore the Snyder verse). Well, since this year is officially Bionicle’s 20th anniversary, I believe that it is wise to use hashtag to try or bring Bionicle and its glory days back, etc. Even Christian Faber and fans use #biovival and #Bionicle2022 . Here are hashtags that we should use for Hero Factory’s sake: 

1. #bringJimiStringerandJuliusNexback and #bringHeroFactoryvillainsback (like #bringCoreHunterback ) 
  2. #bringbackHeroFactory 
  3. #recontinueandendHeroFactorysstory 
  4. #giveHeroFactoryavideogame 
  5. #giveNexhisownBreakoutgamelevel 
  6. #remakeHeroFactoryBreakoutgame 
  7. #giveHeroFactoryitsownMataNuiOnlineGame 
  8. #releaseHeroFactoryconceptart 
  9. #Putall11HeroFactoryTVepisodesinITunes and #putall11HeroFactoryTVepisodesinDVD 
    10. #
    makeBionicleG1andHeroFactorysharethesameuniverse and #giveBionicleandHeroFactorytheirownliveactioncinematicuniverse 

So, there. You see what I mean? There is a lot of injustice that has to be done, even if Bionicle would come back in in Fall 2021 or 2022 (if that happens according to Brick Link and Lego Ideas, that could bring HF back). What hashtags would you like to use? It’s for Hero Factory’s sake.

Edited by Lenny7092
I had some fixes.

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

Not this again..

I'm sorry, but you don't seem to understand how hashtags work on any level. Also, there are not enough HF fans for Lego to even consider any of these "demands." We already went over all of this with your other ridiculous Bionicle hashtags. 

• Upvote 2

#makeBionicleG1andHeroFactorysharethesameuniverse and #giveBionicleansHeroFactorytheirownliveactioncinematicuniverse 
GENERATION 5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

3 hours ago, Lorentz said:

Not this again..

I'm sorry, but you don't seem to understand how hashtags work on any level. Also, there are not enough HF fans for Lego to even consider any of these "demands." We already went over all of this with your other ridiculous Bionicle hashtags. 

Well, if anything does well (HF did well in 2010-2012, and HF looks very much like a part of Bionicle because of similarities), I look at it as forgivable, so I believe it would need to be given another chance. Even Faber, one of Bionicle’s creators, likes talking about it in Facebook and Instagram. People are into hashtags these days. I may be an optimist and a realist, but it’s best to try rather than not do it. Who knows? People love to use social media, anyway.

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

14 hours ago, Lenny7092 said:

Well, if anything does well (HF did well in 2010-2012, and HF looks very much like a part of Bionicle because of similarities), I look at it as forgivable, so I believe it would need to be given another chance. Even Faber, one of Bionicle’s creators, likes talking about it in Facebook and Instagram. People are into hashtags these days. I may be an optimist and a realist, but it’s best to try rather than not do it. Who knows? People love to use social media, anyway.

Oh man. I saw this argument in the Bionicle board. I'm just going to go back to playing KotOR...

On 4/11/2021 at 3:46 PM, Lenny7092 said:

People are into hashtags these days.

Like I said, you do not understand how hashtags work. That is why your plan will fail before it even begins. Many other people have elaborated on this already. 

• Upvote 1

#makeBionicleG1andHeroFactorysharethesameuniverse and #giveBionicleansHeroFactorytheirownliveactioncinematicuniverse 
GENERATION 5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

On 4/11/2021 at 6:46 PM, Lenny7092 said:

I think if you're a realist you'd know these hashtags won't work. :P

• Like 1