The Kanohi Dragon

Very nice! Very nice indeed!

I love how your "incident report" adds to the Kanohi dragons lore, and its quite a scary thought that this creature could destroy the MU if left unchecked.

Your dragon design is very cool, I especially like how you incorporated all the Kanohi on its flanks.

Animation_Mangaia.png.e38a5644c8a08bfd4c488514025b5017.png

Formerly Iron_Man5

Excellent model. It strikes me as an Asian-style dragon instead of the more Western looking official one.

I loved the incident report. It reminded me of an SCP article.

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

• 2 weeks later...

Your incident report seems to be a little at-odds with canon- for one thing, the initial rampage of the Kanohi Dragon was long before the Vahki were created, and even predates the Barraki rebellion that prompted Teridax to start plotting his betrayal.  That said, it's wonderfully written, and I love how even the Brotherhood, up to and including Terry himself, were freaking out about this thing.

As for the MoC itself, it's absolutely fantastic!  At first I was going to criticize how I didn't actually see any Kanohi on there- but then I zoomed in closer, saw all the Noble Rurus used as scales, and began to realize just how utterly massive your build was.  Incredible work.

Edited by Endless Sea (Alaki Nuva)

It is not for us to decide the fate of angels.

Dominus Temporis, if you're out there, hit me up through one of my contacts.  I've been hoping to get back in touch for a long time now.  (Don't worry, I'm not gonna beg you to bring back MLWTB or something.  :P )

On 4/30/2021 at 2:56 PM, Endless Sea (Alaki Nuva) said:

Your incident report seems to be a little at-odds with canon-

Yeah, I probably should have clarified. The incident report is part of the Re-Imagining of the story-line I'm working on. Glad to hear you like it though!

The Chirox Codex

Chuck's Very Dead Comic Series

:smilehafu: This is my signature. Exciting, huh?  :ruru: