Who Dark Maker actually is

Dark Maker (or Brain Maker) is probably the most mysterious villain in the HF universe. He's a very cunning and intelligent villain who has very good knowledge about robots and biological organisms. He somehow holds a grudge against the HF as stated in the Brain Attack episode. In this theory I will rethink the HF lore and analyze most of the characters. This might be a long read so be prepared!

Let's start with what we know about Dark Maker:

1. He has an excellent understanding of robots and biological organisms.

2. He knows how to create robots and organisms.

3. He hates the factory.

4. He is the brain behind the breakout and the formation of the legion of darkness.

Dark Maker could have been a robot manufacturer that built robots that protected people from criminals. Keep in mind that the Hero Factory is only 100 years old. The Dark Maker also has a mask identical to black phantom, voltix and speeda demon. In my Theory those villains are his creation. Voltix and Speeda Demon might have been robots that were built to protect people from evil. Basically Dark Maker earned his daily bread by manufacturing combat robots.

When the HF was established, people prefered those Heroes over the those of Dark Maker. Hero Factory Heroes have quaza cores and are more powerfull than normal robots. The HF eventually won the competition and Dark Makers robots didn't sell anymore and got returned back to him. In order to survive and earn money for his basic needs DM had to sell his robots to crime lords and modified them to mercenaries. Rotor,xplode, meltdown,thunder and corroder might have been his creations too. Voltix and Speeda Demons memories got erased and they were sent to other criminals.

Dark Maker wanted revenge on the HF and planned to destroy it. He built Black Phantom a robot who would represent himself. Then those events of the book Legion of darkness happened and Dark Maker had to make another plan.

He seduced a unstable rookie (von ness) to his side and turned him into von nebula. He gave him the black hole staff that would be used for the breakout.

Now that HF got canelled we sadly dont know if I was right with the theory

• Like 2

I would like to think of this dude as Dr.-Wily-from-Mega-Man or Sigma-from-Mega-Man-X kind of villain who could be responsible for everything. He may be the one who is responsible for the villains being evils, the Legion of Darkness, the drone attack on New Stellar City, Von Ness turning into Von Nebula, telling the Ordeal of Fire villains to absorb so much fuel that they turn evil, telling Aldous Witch to misuse HF’s recharging room and then go to Quatros to get the Quaza, the breakout, Black Phantom stealing the plans for the Hero Factory (the Brain Maker may also have Von Nebula as his servant when Von clicked on his laptop showing the plans), and of course the events of Brain Attack. He may also have Core Hunter and Voltix help him (Core Hunter may have teleported somewhere after using the power of the Doom Box, and I heard Voltix is still on the loose). He could have corrupted Black Phantom while both of them are like from the same kind of robot. He may also have that Galactic Conspiracy from the Secret Missions books to help him. He may also have convinced people from Antropolis City to disturb the Jumpers during Invasion From Below, so he would have time to build a factory that makes evil versions of Heroes with Anti-Quaza for cores. That’s how I would imagine. This dude may have a great hatred to heroes, like how Darth Sidious hates the Jedi.

• Like 1

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

2 hours ago, Lenny7092 said:

I would like to think of this dude as Dr.-Wily-from-Mega-Man or Sigma-from-Mega-Man-X kind of villain who could be responsible for everything. He may be the one who is responsible for the villains being evils, the Legion of Darkness, the drone attack on New Stellar City, Von Ness turning into Von Nebula, telling the Ordeal of Fire villains to absorb so much fuel that they turn evil, telling Aldous Witch to misuse HF’s recharging room and then go to Quatros to get the Quaza, the breakout, Black Phantom stealing the plans for the Hero Factory (the Brain Maker may also have Von Nebula as his servant when Von clicked on his laptop showing the plans), and of course the events of Brain Attack. He may also have Core Hunter and Voltix help him (Core Hunter may have teleported somewhere after using the power of the Doom Box, and I heard Voltix is still on the loose). He could have corrupted Black Phantom while both of them are like from the same kind of robot. He may also have that Galactic Conspiracy from the Secret Missions books to help him. He may also have convinced people from Antropolis City to disturb the Jumpers during Invasion From Below, so he would have time to build a factory that makes evil versions of Heroes with Anti-Quaza for cores. That’s how I would imagine. This dude may have a great hatred to heroes, like how Darth Sidious hates the Jedi.

Dr Wily analogy is nice.

It could also explain from where all the villains come from

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1