Looking for Last Kraata to Complete Set

ToaZero

Hi everyone,

I'm one Kraata from a full set and will pay a generous price to anyone selling. I'm looking for Cyclone Stage 6 (metal blue head and pearl light gray tail, pic attached). I would also consider trading some spare Kanohi or Kanoka.

Thanks!

138px-Kraata_Cyclone_Stage_6.png

Edited by ToaZero
Updating wanted items (again)

Wish I could help you, I'm 5 away from a full set. I've got ~60 spares but none of the ones you need :(

On the flipside, if you or anyone else in this thread has any of the Kraata I need, I'm looking for Plasma 2, Molecular Disruption 2, Cyclone 2, Cyclone 3, and Gravity 3 (interesting how Cyclone 2 is one we both need, and that Cycle is the only one we each need more than one of. I wonder if they're rarer or something)

Sorry to barge in on a post that isn't mine, but if you two have spares I'd be very interested, I'm working on a set of kraata and only have 66 of them ;-; so there's a good chance you'll both have some I'm missing... should I post a list of the ones I have/don't have?

I discovered the Transblue G2 KauKau!

13 hours ago, InconspicuousShark said:

Wish I could help you, I'm 5 away from a full set. I've got ~60 spares but none of the ones you need :(

On the flipside, if you or anyone else in this thread has any of the Kraata I need, I'm looking for Plasma 2, Molecular Disruption 2, Cyclone 2, Cyclone 3, and Gravity 3 (interesting how Cyclone 2 is one we both need, and that Cycle is the only one we each need more than one of. I wonder if they're rarer or something)

Ahh you're so close too! Unfortunately I don't have spares of those either :( I've heard Cyclone is particularly hard to find, I suspect their color scheme is more prone to being listed incorrectly on BrickLink (metal blue vs sand blue vs light blue and the various gray options for the tail). If I come across any you need I will give you a heads up :)

@toa trisabelle I don't mind personally, or you could start your own topic and we all can hop over there and see if we can help you out. :)

I decided a long time ago that I wouldn't bother to collect them all, I only just about finished my krana collection and I feel that I should stop there (especially since there are a LOT of Kraata out there!) :dazed:

Animation_Mangaia.png.e38a5644c8a08bfd4c488514025b5017.png

Formerly Iron_Man5