Kraata collecting!

toa trisabelle

Hi there! I'm working on collecting a full set of Kraata, like someone else has posted very recently haha, but unlike them I'm a long way from completion. I have about sixty something (over 150 now!  over 200!!) Kraata and am missing all the rest.

Hi there again! I've made significant progress on my collection and am now proud to say I have 255 of the official Kraata in existence! I'm just three away but these three have, obviously, been difficult to find, but I am dedicated too finding them and finishing my collection!

Here's the (now short) list of what I'm missing:

Type - Head/Tail colour - Stages

Cyclone - Metal Blue/Pearl Very Light Gray - 2

Adaptation - Yellow/Pearl Gold - 6

Shadow - Purple - 3

If you happen to have any of these, and are willing to let them go, please let me know! I am willing to pay or trade for them, please contact me and we can find what works for you! Thanks!!

UPDATE: I just had my last Kraata shipped, this topic is not needed anymore! If someone is looking for spare wild Kraata, or even set Kraata, feel free to message me. I have a bunch of spares right now, though there's a few people in line with collections they're working on so not sure what will be left. Good luck to anyone in the present or future who's working on their collection!!

Edited by toa trisabelle
done collecting
I discovered the Transblue G2 KauKau!

Gracious what a list (reminds me of how many of those critters there are...) :dazed:

I'll look through my collection and see which ones I can turn loose on you. :) What would you consider a fair price per kraata? I've seen quite a range of prices, but I would be happy to work within your budget if possible.

Animation_Mangaia.png.e38a5644c8a08bfd4c488514025b5017.png

Formerly Iron_Man5