What is everyone's opinion on the Lego Ninjago Movie?

SpearmanFilms

Personally, I thought the movie was "okay" because the TV show had better things to offer. My gripe lies with the fact that Garmadon's army is not that interesting; even though we see his skeleton army in a short flashback they could have used it more. I just don't understand why they used human characters dressed in aquatic outfits when there are years and years of villainous armies shown in Masters of Spinjitzu. I also wish that the story wasn't completely centric on Lloyd, but also explored the other ninja too. Then again, the run time would have to be longer, or there would have to be a sequel.

It’s okay, but I wish the movie could have noticed more on the other Ninja other than Lloyd. Plus, Lord Garmadon should have been cured, and Lloyd’s power is obviously Energy. Plus, the sea creature army. They’re pathetic. We didn’t even need that silly cat to be in the movie, and I wish the movie is much more connected to the other Lego Movies because it is a Lego Movie. It’s not a MCU Netflix show. I looked at two unknown people’s imagination. I always thought that the movie could have been a good template for other Lego-made (as in non-licensed from other IPs) themes to have their movies, like Bionicle, but I have mixed feeling on that silly movie. It’s a bit disappointing. The plot is kind of wonky.

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

15 hours ago, Lenny7092 said:

It’s okay, but I wish the movie could have noticed more on the other Ninja other than Lloyd. Plus, Lord Garmadon should have been cured, and Lloyd’s power is obviously Energy. Plus, the sea creature army. They’re pathetic. We didn’t even need that silly cat to be in the movie, and I wish the movie is much more connected to the other Lego Movies because it is a Lego Movie. It’s not a MCU Netflix show. I looked at two unknown people’s imagination. I always thought that the movie could have been a good template for other Lego-made (as in non-licensed from other IPs) themes to have their movies, like Bionicle, but I have mixed feeling on that silly movie. It’s a bit disappointing. The plot is kind of wonky.

I agree