Why no Brickheadz for Bionicle?

Should there be Brickheadz for Bionicle?  

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hi, guys. You know, Brickheadz is a popular thing with Lego these days. I’ve seen many Brickheadz, as they promoted for many licensed themes, like Avengers: Infinity War and Star Wars. Even The Lego Ninjago Movie. 

There’s one thing, though. What about Bionicle? Bionicle is famous and successful in its time, too. This year is its 20th anniversary. Lego should really give something like that for Bionicle. There is a guy in Lego Ideas who made Brickheadz for Bionicle, but I don’t know if it can have 10,000 supporters on time: https://ideas.lego.com/projects/b2d13635-4c8d-41a8-930d-15b40e98293b . 

If I would imagine Brickheadz for Bionicle, I would imagine the Toa Mata would get that treatment. Maybe Makuta Teridax, Mata Nui (Glatorian Legends and Great Spirit Robot), Takanuva, and Ekimu. Maybe with Hero Factory, too. What about you?

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

I would absolutely love to see this happen, and perhaps it will if they choose to produce a Bionicle set for the 90th anniversary of Lego, but TLG has been pretty steadfast in their refusal to acknowledge and/or pay tribute to the past Bionicle lines. Here's hoping that changes, I think Bionicle Brickheadz would be a welcome addition to any Bionicle collection!

personal_banner_6.png

It's too much of a gamble. Brickheadz seems to follow a trend of popular franchises that are easy to market. When was bionicle last seen, mid 2016. It's been 5 years ago and too difficult for any kid to recognize while Simpsons, Marvel, DC comics and Star Wars, Minecraft and even Harry Potter easy to market.

Edited by (-Kopaka Toa of Ice-)