What are you thoughts about lego scala

I’m not sure I would have been attracted to Scala (Also doubt I would have been permitted to own the dolls, as I wasn’t allowed to have Barbie dolls and these look somewhat similar to me.) As much as I yearned for female minifigures and increased Lego color options before, I wasn’t a fan of the Friends line because the mini dolls were taller and more Barbie-looking than the regular minifigures. I adore the Dots line, though. 

Was interesting to see this and how much LEGO has changed over time , thanks for sharing! ^_^

(P.S. Welcome to BZPower!)

Edited by Mushy the Mushroom

goldy.jpg.2a929e25bde483fa0a84efa39cb7af8d.jpgIMG_7223(2).jpg.62624129031c1e2fd7df50d70b18f765.jpggoldy.jpg.2a929e25bde483fa0a84efa39cb7af8d.jpg

IMG_0692.GIF.3309bb29bcc7460f3b8786a87af44771.png.da7133cb92dbb2189370ddfa6f4d46de.png Member-Made Emote Topic h.jpg.3e4ad884a1ceef85d03b81b5df0c09ef.jpg

Original Mush art thanks to @Bambi

7 hours ago, Mushy the Mushroom said:

I’m not sure I would have been attracted to Scala (Also doubt I would have been permitted to own the dolls, as I wasn’t allowed to have Barbie dolls and these look somewhat similar to me.) As much as I yearned for female minifigures and increased Lego color options as a child, I wasn’t a fan of the Friends line because the mini dolls were taller and more Barbie-looking than the regular minifigures. I adore the Dots line, though. 

Was interesting to see this and how much LEGO has changed over time , thanks for sharing! ^_^

(P.S. Welcome to BZPower!)

thanks

• Like 1

• 1 month later...