The Sokoda Bionicle project discussion

Lenny7092

Hi, guys. You remember Sokoda’s Lego Ideas project based on Bionicle, right? Well, it is on BioSector01. Well, this particular project has three iconic scenes from Bionicle G1, and it would be used to celebrate Bionicle’s 20th anniversary (Bionicle is actually turning 20 in 2021) if it were to become a set. It was made in 2019, and then it was one of 10,000-supporter projects that were supposed to be released on 2020. However, the Bionicle project got declined for some reason. That was horrible, and I lost a bit of hope that Bionicle could return that way if the project would have became a set and sold well. However, this year, Brick Link is going to give declined projects second chances, and the Bionicle happens to be one of them. Brick Link is going through three stages for the projects, and the Bionicle project is on the first stage. I originally thought that the first stage for the Bionicle project would end in May 31, but the date disappeared: https://www.bricklink.com/r3/designer-program/designer-sets-for-adult-fans-of-lego/215689/The-Legend-of-the-Bionicle . Let’s hope the Bionicle project will make it. It’s for the theme, so yeah.

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

What?

#makeBionicleG1andHeroFactorysharethesameuniverse and #giveBionicleansHeroFactorytheirownliveactioncinematicuniverse 
GENERATION 5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

• 1 month later...

Crowdfunding for the Bricklink Designer entry opened this morning. And, unfortunately, Bionicle is right now in 6th place out of 7- only the first 5 to reach 3,000 will get produced. But there is still time left to achieve 5th place! Spread the word among other Bionicle fans and communities!

• Like 1

Thank you, BZPower staff. In the past, I wish I showed more appreciation for all that you do. From one Bionicle fan to another, thank you.

41 minutes ago, Toa Zaz said:

Crowdfunding for the Bricklink Designer entry opened this morning. And, unfortunately, Bionicle is right now in 6th place out of 7- only the first 5 to reach 3,000 will get produced. But there is still time left to achieve 5th place! Spread the word among other Bionicle fans and communities!

Yes! We must for the sake of Bionicle (and Hero Factory if that will go well)! 

https://www.bricklink.com/v3/designer-program/introducing.page

Edited by Lenny7092
Added a link to the project.

41 minutes ago, Heyzorks said:

Kanohi kakapo, mask of failure/disappointment.

At least we can hope that Lego Ideas’ Lego 90th anniversary project in 2022 will be based on Bionicle. Bionicle has a much larger fan base than other choices in their list, right?

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Lenny7092 said:

At least we can hope that Lego Ideas’ Lego 90th anniversary project in 2022 will be based on Bionicle. Bionicle has a much larger fan base than other choices in their list, right?

If we learned anything from today, it’s that castle has a HUGE fan base 

• Upvote 1

~Daler

• 2 weeks later...