Rainbow Nui-Jaga

Flickr Album

While not as intelligent as other social Rahi, the Nui-Jaga come in a variety of colors, using their abilities to help each other survive and find food. Generally, each colony of Nui-Jaga is led by a Yellow, with 1-3 of each of the other colors.

51222573947_8cbfb3df61_b.jpg

What timing huh? I was planning to start on my re-imagined Nui-Jaga right when the challenge was announced. I was originally planning to make Blue, Purple, and Yellow variants, but I figured, why not do the whole rainbow?

• Like 3

The Chirox Codex

Chuck's Very Dead Comic Series

:smilehafu: This is my signature. Exciting, huh?  :ruru:

Incredible stuff.  The cylindrical torsos on brown and teal feel a little off, but they fit well with the more overtly robotic aesthetic you've got going on here.  Purple's treads feel like a wonderful throwback to the larger '01 Rahi designs, and I love the variety in the stingers.  Ya dun good, Chuck.

It is not for us to decide the fate of angels.

Dominus Temporis, if you're out there, hit me up through one of my contacts.  I've been hoping to get back in touch for a long time now.  (Don't worry, I'm not gonna beg you to bring back MLWTB or something.  :P )