LEGO Comics Coming from Skybound Starting in 2022

This past week it was announced that Skybound Entertainment had Partnered with AMEET Publishing in New LEGO Comic Book Deal, which will bring our favorite toys to your local comic book store. While no specific titles were announced, I wouldn't be surprised if Ninjago was among the first themes we see make the transition from plastic to paper form. Obviously there have been LEGO comics for decades, but usually they're free promotional issues and not ongoing series, so I'm interested to see what Skybound comes up with and how the titles are received. We have a while to wait before we find out, but it should be interesting!

View the full article

So, it would be like Transformers, as in comic book series with sagas that act like real stories? I saw Mega Man had an Archie series, and Cartoon Network had many IDW series.  

Would anything hope that this could mean that discontinued themes could come back as saga-esque stories in the comics? As in retelling what the themes had in their stories, like retelling Bionicle’s G1 and G2 stories and Hero Factory’s story? Plus, re-continuing and finishing up Bionicle’s G1 story and HF’s story and saying that both stories share the same universe? Giving move visuals for themes, like characters with no physical descriptions? Retelling and finishing Nexo Knights’s story and saying as NK is one of Ninjago’s 16 realms? Retelling and expand Mixels’ story? Retelling, expanding, and ending Lego Atlantis’, Alien Conquest’s, Pharaoh’s Quest’s, 2012 Dino Attack’s, and Power Miners’ stories (according to the Lego website and Lego Magazines in 2011-2012, they share the same universe). Retelling, expanding, and ending Monster Fighters’ and Galaxy Squad’s stories (according to the Lego Magazine in Nov-Dec 2012, they share the same universe). Retelling, expanding, and ending Lego Dimension’s story? Some more stories for The Lego Movie Cinematic Universe and retelling that and Ninjago? A crossover for all of these themes? If that is true, then I hope they can come back like these things.

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)