Spiriah, The Failure

Voxumo

So I was invited to a collab hosted by moc550_berserk to celebrate him reaching 1000 followers on Instagram. The theme was The Federation of Fear,  so I decided to do Spiriah, as I've always had a secret appreciation for the character. To mess up so badly is impressive.

51261671238_c0f9c7491b_b.jpg

For this Moc I sought inspiration from the community on instagram, and tried to incorporate all of the "key traits" folks suggested. Didn't want him to just look like Antroz so kept black to a minimum and instead had Grey/Bley as the tertiary color. Also felt Spiriah would be one of those types that compensate for their cowardice with sheer size, hence the rather unique route I took him.

51261667828_a88f60ec57.jpg 51260738057_98d916d588.jpg

Had alot of fun with this build, and there are some parts that are held in place by pure friction, such as the lime green inika feet. Torso is completely custom with a Visorak frame piece serving as the starting point that everything branches off from.

Custom light up eyes were done by Driftingmoc over on instagram. Check them out for great custom masks and pieces.

51262210189_9e18870a66_z.jpg

51261467391_3c18d9aa65_c.jpg

You can find the rest of the builders who took part in the collab over on Instagram, by searching #federationoffear.
In addition you can find extra photos not included here over on Flickr, or on Brickshelf (Once Live) if you prefer individual photos.
I do the multiple photos in one image to bypass the Flickr limit.

• Like 1

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

This has a much better balance between the red and lime than the combiner (and very little grey!), while also having a surprisingly similar silhouette.  Pretty good take on a character who had a pretty disappointing canon build.

• Like 1

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

2 hours ago, Tarn said:

This has a much better balance between the red and lime than the combiner (and very little grey!), while also having a surprisingly similar silhouette.  Pretty good take on a character who had a pretty disappointing canon build.

I'm glad you like it. As I mentioned, I sought the advice of the community on Instagram, asking them what physical details came to mind when they thought Spiriah, and tried to incorporate what they suggested.

• Like 1

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

That's a very chaotic-looking Spiriah.  I honestly have a bit of trouble telling what body parts are what in some of your pics!  I guess it kinda fits thematically, considering this is Spiriah and everything, but... eh?  >_>

The proportions in particular feel very jank, but I get the feeling that's intentional.  If I recall correctly, the original combiner was shaped similarly, yes?

It is not for us to decide the fate of angels.

Dominus Temporis, if you're out there, hit me up through one of my contacts.  I've been hoping to get back in touch for a long time now.  (Don't worry, I'm not gonna beg you to bring back MLWTB or something.  :P )

On 6/29/2021 at 9:38 PM, Endless Sea (Alaki Nuva) said:

That's a very chaotic-looking Spiriah.  I honestly have a bit of trouble telling what body parts are what in some of your pics!  I guess it kinda fits thematically, considering this is Spiriah and everything, but... eh?  >_>

The proportions in particular feel very jank, but I get the feeling that's intentional.  If I recall correctly, the original combiner was shaped similarly, yes?

Aye, the proportions, particularly with the legs, were intentionally wide, given the original combiner used an inika torso for the legs.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu