Anyone here watches that on Cartoon network? Heres the plot: 23-year-old friends, a blueJay named Mordecai and a racoon named Rigby, are employed as groundskeepers at a park and spend their days trying to slack off and entertain themselves by any means. This is much to the chagrin of their boss Benson (a high-tempered living gumball machine), along with their co-worker Skips (a yeti); but to the delight of Pops (a naïve, lollipop-shaped gentleman whose father Mr. Maellard owns the park). Their other co-workers, Muscle Man (an overweight green man) and High Five Ghost (a ghost with a hand extending from the top of his head) serve as rivals to Mordecai and Rigby. As stated before, the show usually revolves around Mordecai's and Rigby's attempts to avoid work and enjoy themselves; however, they oftentimes have to pay for their irresponsible actions, as they always get into more trouble than they thought. This typically results in Mordecai and Rigby going through bizarre and surrealistic misadventures. So yeah that's regular show, discuss stuff about it here. Edit:Yeah, its a good show that cartoon network had in a while, they were goin on the right track when they had sym-bionic titain as well, but that got cancelled, its so sad it could've got into so much more depth in the story, but yeah, for some reason "toy sales" wern't enough, so that sucks. makes me mad and wonder what goes on in companies heads(not at CN but at the people who said it wasn't getting enough toy sales). Edit: my favorite episode is probably grilled cheese dulux too, as well as death punchies, and prank callers. Cant think of any more, but anyways me and my little brother call each other Mordecai and Rigby, I call him Rigby cuz he's shorter(of course) and has brown hair and he annoys me sometimes. He calls me Mordecai cuz im tall, i make smarter dicisoions, and i used to have blue highlights in my hair, so yeah seems kiddish but fun so idc what ppl say lol.

Edited by Kv195

Ghost_in_the_Shell_Sig_by_aose.jpg

"And where does the newborn go from here? The net is vast and infinite."

Best show since Flapjack. I like Adventure Time, but sometimes it gets so dumb that I have to turn it off. My favorite episodes would definitely have to be the Prank Calls, Party Pete, Unicorns, and Musclewoman episodes.

[Minion of Swertboss]

varakabz.png