BIONICLE Spin-Off on LEGO World Builder

Hello all!

I recently created a world on the LEGO World Builder platform. It's called "HIATUS: a BIONICLE Legend" and it follows Lesovikk as he wanders the Matoran Universe. HIATUS focuses on the loss and trauma that Lesovikk experiences following the death of his Toa team and his village. My intention for this story is to be a TV series, probably made for streaming, with the first season consisting of 8 episodes. As the series progresses Lesovikk will meet some familiar faces, including Toa Jovan (and maybe a cameo from Roodaka), as well as some new characters, like some Skakdi and my OC, the mysterious Matoran Akpha. Lesovikk will grow stronger, both physically and mentally, during his HIATUS from Toa duties, but he will always be haunted by the death of the Toa Cordak. Once he learns his friends Sarda and Idris are still alive he finds new purpose in rescuing his friends and bringing the monster Karzahni to justice. Also he fights with a bunch of different Rahi and people, including Dark Hunters.

I submitted HIATUS to World Builder's Pitch fest and should be hearing soon whether or not I will be pitching directly to LEGO. Please feel free to check out my world (link above) and leave any feedback, and if there are any concept designers or anyone with motion capture or animation skills out there, I'd love to collaborate.

I don't have super high hopes for BIONICLE ever truly coming back, but maybe something like this could work.

Thanks for reading (and I'll reply to any comments here or on World Builder),

Kohrakazi

1622657921970_2.jpg

Spoiler

I'm trying to bring BIONICLE on the big screen.

the Kohrakazi project.

The Legend Retold

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/12/2021 at 1:07 PM, the Kohrakazi project said:

My intention for this story is to be a TV series, probably made for streaming

Who will produce this series?

#makeBionicleG1andHeroFactorysharethesameuniverse and #giveBionicleansHeroFactorytheirownliveactioncinematicuniverse 
GENERATION 5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

10 hours ago, Lorentz said:

Who will produce this series?

I pitched it on Lego World Builder, so if it happens The Lego Group would produce it. Otherwise, it would be more of a fan film, produced out of my pocket and through crowdfunding and patreon and stuff like that.

Spoiler

the Kohrakazi project.

The Legend Retold

UPDATE:

LEGO World Builder announced the finalists for Pitch Fest and unfortunately, HIATUS was not among the winners. I will continue to fine-tune my existing entries and add new ones. I'm not giving up on this yet, and if another Pitch Fest comes around I'll enter it again. Please stay tuned for more updates here and on World Builder.

• Like 1
Spoiler

the Kohrakazi project.

The Legend Retold

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/29/2021 at 10:37 AM, Lenny7092 said:

Could someone please teach me how I can use the Lego World Builder?

It's pretty straight-forward once you get into it, just make your profile and start your "world" based on whatever concept you have, and then just add as many elements as you want, all the characters and vehicles and objects and all that.

It's a great way to outline ideas and it's a great creative outlet.

• Upvote 1
Spoiler

the Kohrakazi project.

The Legend Retold