810NICLE Day 2021

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/9/2021 at 5:07 PM, Laval- Master of Energy said:

Look, I'm not the one who decided on the date for this. All I wanted to know was if you were excited for the event.

I was very excited for 8IONICLE DAY! Thoroughly enjoyed every aspect of the livestream. Having said that, I am so excited for next year and to play downloadable games like Masks of Power, Kohlii Champions, QFTMs Online Card Game!:happydance:

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, bohrokmaster said:

I agree:( Have you played the recent game update for LOMN Rebuilt?

Well, the update was dated October 26, 2019. I played it. It was enjoyable! Worth playing a game that shouldn’t have been cancelled. It’s nice that LiteStone Studios made Rebuilt to fix up the poor game. :) 

It’s a pity that there is no Shadow Toa or Makuta fights, and there are some glitches here and there. You should follow LiteStone’s discord to see what they are up to. They said some weird stuff, but they know what they have to do. Plus, you can subscribe to their channel on YouTube and follow them on Twitter to see their plans, too. Just make sure you tell them what needs to be done, and you have to use BioSector01 to see what removed content they should add. They also added some stuff, like talking to Rahi, half of the Toa holstering their weapons, pedestals for objects that you collect, and Matoran holding their weapons. 

I just want the glitches to be fixed, and the Shadow Toa and Makuta fights to be there. I mean, I want to have the Toa fight the Shadow Toa after running for their lives in Makuta’s lair, and then fight Makuta in the way they fought him in a cutscene in Mata Nui Online Game (the Toa fighting Makuta’s vortex form). I mean, the plot of the game is that you must defeat Makuta to save the island of Mata Nui, right?

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)