Update: Tetak IIThis is not finished yet. I merely lightly colored him in with colored pencil and used the burn feature on GIMP to darken it (I hope to add a background too, but I'm not sure what I'll do for that, yet).----------------------------------------------TetakI'm still pretty new to drawing, so any comments/criticism are very much appreciated. Well, I haven't really drawn for a while now, so drawing one of my characters is always fun. ^^For those who don't know who this guy is (and let's face it, I bet all of you are totally stumped XP), Tetak is a character from my epic Dare to Dream. He's a matoran of ice who wears the kanohi Iden (So original, I know, but it's actually relevant in the story. XD). All around, he's really not that bad of a guy, but he struggles with self confidence. Whenever he talks in conversation, he usually stutters and shakes nervously out of habit (and the fact that Ko-matoran aren't exactly the most social of folks where he's from, so he hasn't really developed a lot of social skills). He normally gets lost in thought and ponders philosophy among other things and his thoughts follow his own form of logic. His main issue is that he really doesn't know how to act outside of his current life. This becomes a bit of a problem when he is spirited away into a completely new universe where the laws of nature itself contradict each other in a dance of chaos. Anyway, I'm planning on coloring this one with colored pencils, and I hope to add the finished product here once it's done. ^^

Edited by Tekulo: Toa of Gales

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing