Anyone willing to contribute some voice work to a project (Not looking for professionals)

Hey, everyone! Thanks for the add!

So, I'm working on a major project. Not too long ago, I scoured the internet for some kind of compilation that was basically a patchwork of all the different forms of BIONICLE Media. Obviously, I know the BIOLOGICAL CHRONICLE exists, but I mean more along the lines of a video series with everything in it (comics, audiobook readings, video games, etc.) all in one place, in order, telling a concise story. 

My search basically was a bust. (If anyone knows of something like that, feel free to let me know.) Here's the thing. I *really* want to watch that series I envisioned in my head. I want to watch it bad enough to compile it all myself. And I'd be willing to bet there's plenty of other BIONICLE fans out there that would love to watch that too. 

Here's the catch. I want it to really be something you can sit back and watch, and enjoy, as if it was an actual movie. And a key element to that is voice acting. I *would* be willing to do all the voice acting myself, but I'm afraid it would start to feel like a Tyler Perry movie. My voice is very distinctly deep. (I'm genderfluid, so trust me when I say  I've been trying to work on adding some variation to my voice for a couple years now, with little success) 

So, here's the part where I beg the community for help. If this is a video series you would enjoy watching, I would love to have your contribution. I'll be spending the next few days writing a script for the first segment of the video series (which will primarily consist of the "Quest for the Toa" GBA game). I plan on doing narration myself, but If anyone is willing to voice Takua, Jala, any of the Turaga, or anyone else for that matter, please let me know. I could use all the help I could get. 

I hate to ask for free labor, but like I said, this is a passion project, so the budget is unfortunately zero. If I can get enough support to see this through to fruition, it will be made by the community, for the community, and I don't plan on turning a profit in any way off of this. I just want to compile an amazing story for BIONICLE fans (including myself) to enjoy.

If you'd like to take part in this, feel free to comment or message me. If you've got a specific role you'd like to voice, let me know that as well.

Play Well!

(P.S. I don't usually post on any forums anywhere. My closest experience is Facebook groups, so if I'm overlooking any etiquette, I apologize in advance. I did browse the rules & guidelines, and I *think* I'm clear of everything mentioned there.)