Pearl Gold Avohkii

toa trisabelle

Several years ago Black Six was given a very special bag full of prototype masks and pieces. In that back were somewhere around 8 light gold Avohkii's, and in my quest to complete my Bionicle collection (to a satisfactory point, since collecting everything is nigh impossible), I need to find one of these. I know they are not to be sold but if they can be given in trade or anything really, I would be very happy as that mask is really important to me to complete my collection and has a personal relevance to me. If any of you out there are one of the people who got one of these masks, whether you're willing to part with it or not, I'd be very interested to hear from you, even just to verify it is in fact pearl gold and not just a lighter shade of gold. Thanks for reading!

I discovered the Transblue G2 KauKau!

It's not actually pearl gold; it's a different shade with a reddish tinge. To my knowledge that colour has never been used anywhere else.

I'm not sure how helpful this will be to mention, but I wouldn't consider it an essential part of a "complete" collection any more than other prototypes.

-L

2 hours ago, Letagi said:

It's not actually pearl gold; it's a different shade with a reddish tinge. To my knowledge that colour has never been used anywhere else.

I'm not sure how helpful this will be to mention, but I wouldn't consider it an essential part of a "complete" collection any more than other prototypes.

-L

Oh, interesting. It looked pearl gold in the photo. Maybe I will just have to get one resin casted after all.

• 1 month later...

It's probably some form of copper color as 2003 had the Krana Kal in copper and the promotional copper masks of victory. The copper Krana Kal look to be golden colored in many instances, hope this helps, I'm getting most of the Krana in the mail soon, so I hope I'm right.

Bazinga! I've been a Bionicle Fan since early 2015 and have been aware of it since 2008. Was a bit late to the party due to my age, but that doesn't matter now. Looking for krana and sealed G1 sets at below market value if possible, (otherwise it'll be a few years before I care to collect sets I don't care as much about) Bohrok Kal and Krana Kal Mask Pack sets are ones I am particularly looking for atm.

I go by Nektann or Marcato usually online.

25 minutes ago, Nektann said:

It's probably some form of copper color as 2003 had the Krana Kal in copper and the promotional copper masks of victory. The copper Krana Kal look to be golden colored in many instances, hope this helps, I'm getting most of the Krana in the mail soon, so I hope I'm right.

they do look quite gold but are in fact copper, besides the flat dark gold ones. however i've been told since that there's actually a difference between the reddish gold of the light gold avohkii and the copper colour used for KK sets and the krana. i won't know for sure unless i get my hands on one though!

• 2 months later...
On 1/9/2022 at 12:58 AM, korea_nui said:

can i trade ?? I contacted you on tumblr, but you didn't see it 

feel free to DM me, DM's are always open, especially if you have what i'm looking for! I checked my tumblr and didn't see anything from you i don't think but tumblr hardly works these days haha

• 1 month later...