Lego Lord Of The Rings Topic

Hexann

When do you think the set will be released? What are you future predictions about LEGO LOTR. What do you think of the posters? Will Hobit be included and if so will it be a separate theme from LOTR. Tell the world your predictions about LOTR in this topic. :pakarinu: :pakarinu: :pakarinu: :rau: :rau: :rau: :pahrak: :pahrak: :pahrak:

All I have to say is;LEGO TAKE ALL MY MONEY.Really, I think this theme is going to blow everything else out of the water, but only if they do it right.Oh, and the release date is 2012 summer, so probably august.

SUMMER why why summer I WANT IT NOW!!!!!!!! :pakarinu: :pakarinu: :pakarinu: :pakarinu: :pakarinu: :rau: :rau: :rau: :rau: :komau: :komau: :komau: :komau:

That Gollum poster is pure gold. From the looks of the Mines of Moria set (Toyfair pics I've seen) it recreates the Troll battle they had, Which was a good scene to do in lego, but what they really need to do is take the HF building system, and make a minifig-scale Balrog. The set would probably be called the name of the bridge, I forget what it is. So far that's my only beef with what I've seen. No Balrog. The elf hair element is awesome, as is Gimli's helmet. With a little luck, and a whole lotta sales, I think LLOTR (Lego Lord of the Rings) could get as big as Star Wars.

That Gollum poster is pure gold. From the looks of the Mines of Moria set (Toyfair pics I've seen) it recreates the Troll battle they had, Which was a good scene to do in lego, but what they really need to do is take the HF building system, and make a minifig-scale Balrog. The set would probably be called the name of the bridge, I forget what it is. So far that's my only beef with what I've seen. No Balrog. The elf hair element is awesome, as is Gimli's helmet. With a little luck, and a whole lotta sales, I think LLOTR (Lego Lord of the Rings) could get as big as Star Wars.

That would be awesome!!!!!!!! :pakari: :kaukaunu: :kaukaunu: :kaukaunu: :pahrak: :pahrak: :pahrak: :pakari: :pakari: :pakari: