What Bionicle Characters Would You Like To See As Sets?

Makuta_of_Oz

As you know, there are many Bionicle characters that never became sets. What unreleased characters would you want to have a set form of?Some sets I'd love to have include the baterra, the Sisters of the Skrall, the MU Robot, Toa Helryx, Makuta Kojol and Lariska, and that's just the tip of the iceberg!Just like last time I asked this, I will be keeping a tally, but this time, any characters that get 10 or more votes, I will make a LEGO CUUSOO project for, which I will then add a link to here. This will stack with an identical poll I have made somewhere else.The other Toa Hagah - 27Artakha - 26MU Robot - 21Tuyet - 17Toa Nidhiki - 17Helryx - 15Lariska - 14baterra - 13Karzahni (pre-mutation) - 12Tamaru - 11Nikila - 10Pre-Pit Barakki - 9all Gafna - 8all Burnak - 7Element Lords - 7Orde - 7Chiara - 6Jerbraz - 6Kotu - 6Marendar - 6Prototype Robot - 6Sisters of the Skrall - 6Varian - 6Zaria - 6Johmak - 5Mutant Kikanalo - 5Kojol - 5Lava Ape - 5Naho - 5Tridax - 5Angonce - 4Ash Bear - 4Botar's Replacement - 4Gold-skinned being - 4Turaga Jovan - 4Kestora - 4Kongu (post-rebuilding) - 4Tren Krom - 4Toa Dume - 3Heremus - 3Ihu - 3Kabrua - 3Mavrah - 3Nuparu (post-rebuilding) - 3Nynrah Ghosts - 3Phantom - 3Podu - 3Rahi Nui - 3Rock Lion - 3Surel - 3Triglax - 3Brutaka (post-mutation) - 2City-building creatures - 2Dezalk - 2Gar - 2Insane GB - 2Kyrehx - 2Turaga Lhikan - 2The other Toa Mangai - 2Morbuzakh - 2All VNOLG Nektann - 2The Recorder - 2Reysa - 2Roodaka's partner from the Shadow Play comic - 2Turaga Takanuva - 2Takua (Pre-Metru Nui) - 2Teridax (McToran form) - 2The new Toa from the Kingdom pocket dimension - 2Turaga from Lesovikk's homeland - 2Light Makuta (from The Melding Pocket Dimension) - 1Mutated Piraka - 1

Edited by Makuta_of_Oz

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

well i would vote for these

• [*]The other Toa Hagah[*]Artahka[*]More freaking dark hunters ( i don't know why but i always liked them)[*]the ash bear[*]tridax[*]the city building creature[*]melding versions of all the makuta[*]the leaders of the matoran civil war[*]and finally the pre pit barraki

well that is about it for my suggestions.oh my this is my 499th post. yay

Edited by Shadow Reaper

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

• [*]More freaking dark hunters ( i don't know why but i always liked them)

I added Phantom to the list on your behalf, and added a vote to Lariska. Is that OK?

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

• [*]More freaking dark hunters ( i don't know why but i always liked them)

I added Phantom to the list on your behalf, and added a vote to Lariska. Is that OK?
that is the perfectly ok. maybe u could put triglax on thereYAY my 500th post!! :5: :0: :0: :m_p: :m_o: :s: :t: :s: :crying: I'm so happyI hardly ever use emotioncons i felt the need to Edited by Shadow Reaper

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I guess Lariska and Toa Helryx. The mutated Piraka sea snakes would've been cool too.

you know i made the vezok sea snake. all i did was take the piraka spine and cut off the side parts or the parts that would be the arm armor. heck i thought that would essentially be it. so yeah

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

I vote for all of them and make sure you add theseall GafnaLava apeall Burnak

I must ask toa piraka hakann? i take it you really like the voya nui online game? and i will say the lava ape would be cool.oh and maybe the voya-nui online game fikou would be neat as a set but i would do one in each colorI've always liked those darn little spiders they are so cute and yet they could kill me. ironic right. Also i think they should have made a toa model for each element such as a toa of gravity a toa of plant life etc i don;t know if that would count but it would have been nice

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

I always imagine how a Great Being will look as a set....

I added Angonce, Heremus and the insane GB to the list on your behalf. Is that fine?

You forgot to add these guys as well.Tren KromKestoraElement lordsmorbuzakhTuraga Jovan

I add them as they come.Remember, this isn't just a list of WHAT people want, but also of HOW MANY people want them too.

Personally, I'd rather if Cuusoo proposals for BIONICLE characters would focus on the ones who did appear as sets. I don't really care about seeing a Baterra as a set. That wouldn't bring back any special memories for me, or have any nostalgic value whatsoever. Even a more significant character like Lariska might as well be a character whom I had never seen before, since she never had any official depiction in story media. I want any future BIONICLE tributes to be stuff that was actually important to me like Tahu, Pohatu, Vakama, or Takanuva. Not random side characters who were never even important enough to have sets when BIONICLE was still running.The only one that would really impress me if it became a set is the Matoran Universe robot. An advantage to that would be that it could be done using System and Technic pieces or with the Hero Factory building system, and thus there would be no need to bring back the BIONICLE building system (which I feel is in many ways inferior and less versatile). So that's my vote.

Besides MU robot and Baterra (those being as long as they look like the images we've seen), I'd say Morby, somehow. He was the only major storyline arc villain to never get even a playset depiction. And LEGO can do plant parts, no reason they couldn't have made a set with just some vines coming out of the ground or whatnot.Also MNOG Makuta (Mctoran form) would have been nice, maybe even with some kind of connected version of the swirly form with the tentacles too. In that form he is another year-arc major villain never made in set form (but unlike Morby of course the character had other forms as sets).

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

Besides MU robot and Baterra (those being as long as they look like the images we've seen), I'd say Morby, somehow. He was the only major storyline arc villain to never get even a playset depiction. And LEGO can do plant parts, no reason they couldn't have made a set with just some vines coming out of the ground or whatnot.Also MNOG Makuta (Mctoran form) would have been nice, maybe even with some kind of connected version of the swirly form with the tentacles too. In that form he is another year-arc major villain never made in set form (but unlike Morby of course the character had other forms as sets).

Did you know that a sponge Morbuzakh toy was included in a German LEGO magazine a while back? There's a pic of it somewhere in the Archive's marketplace Banter when I asked for one...

Will you make a topic like this except it would be HF I vote for them all.

I won't, but you can if you want. I don't follow HF, so I have no idea how many characters have been missed.

Did you know that a sponge Morbuzakh toy was included in a German LEGO magazine a while back? There's a pic of it somewhere in the Archive's marketplace Banter when I asked for one...

I won't, but you can if you want. I don't follow HF, so I have no idea how many characters have been missed.
I am only 11 I can not and by the way you forgot this guy too.Makuta with turaga dumes body but his head.

I am only 11 I can not and by the way you forgot this guy too.Makuta with turaga dumes body but his head.
I don't think age stops you from making a thread in this forum.Also, why not just replace Dume's mask with Teridax's and modify the head a little? That's all you need to do to make Teridax as Dume.

I don't think age stops you from making a thread in this forum.Also, why not just replace Dume's mask with Teridax's and modify the head a little? That's all you need to do to make Teridax as Dume.
No not that what I am saying is that I can not make a CUUSOO project because I am under 18. You also forgot these guys.Enslaved matoran ( the ones you see in VNOG they are murky brown and they look like Piruk)149px-VNOLG_Matoran_Slave.pngEnslaved matoran ( the ones you see in Matoran Escape they are just plain black and look like Piruk)P.S sry I could not find a smaller image. Edited by TOA PIRAKA HAKANN 2.0

I didn't know you had to be 18+ to make a project on CUUSOO... http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/annoyed2.gif

Edited by Makuta_of_Oz

I didn't know you had to be 18+ to make a project on CUUSOO... http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/annoyed2.gif

yeah, that annoying rule was put into place a month or two ago Edited by Bulik

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

hey i would like to vote for the following

• [*]botar's replacement[*]Toa Varian[*]Toa Orde[*]Toa Chiara[*]Toa Zaria[*]Johmak

Well that is about it for my votes

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu