My krana collection(75% complete)

Nektann

Here is my krana haul which I bought from Bionicle Superstore on bricklink, it is 75% complete according to the Canon.

Enjoy...

(My hand scar is in the other picture to show that I'm posting my own collection and not reposting another)

20211105_215954.jpg

I am missing all pahrak kal krana, because the one I own is in a freshly opened,  formerly sealed set.20211105_220410.jpg

Edited by Nektann
Why I don't have any pahrak kal krana
  • Like 1

Bazinga! I've been a Bionicle Fan since early 2015 and have been aware of it since 2008. Was a bit late to the party due to my age, but that doesn't matter now. Looking for krana and sealed G1 sets at below market value if possible, (otherwise it'll be a few years before I care to collect sets I don't care as much about) Bohrok Kal and Krana Kal Mask Pack sets are ones I am particularly looking for atm.

I go by Nektann or Marcato usually online.

2 minutes ago, Axelford said:

As someone who has also only got into Bionicle circa 2015 I say that's an impressive collection. Any tips on collecting things like Krana? 

Make a wanted list on bricklink, click buy all, and then enjoy no money November.

Edited by Nektann
Grammar
  • Like 1

Bazinga! I've been a Bionicle Fan since early 2015 and have been aware of it since 2008. Was a bit late to the party due to my age, but that doesn't matter now. Looking for krana and sealed G1 sets at below market value if possible, (otherwise it'll be a few years before I care to collect sets I don't care as much about) Bohrok Kal and Krana Kal Mask Pack sets are ones I am particularly looking for atm.

The swarms were my first true taste of bionicle G1, so I just collected what I have a lot of nostalgia for.

I also choose to occasionally collect single sets from waves that I haven't tasted yet to see if I fall in love with it.

I'm promising myself to not buy any more bionicle for myself until March for a few reasons as I have already spent too much and don't want to burn out this obsession as I have in the past

Edited by Nektann
More info
  • Like 1

Just now, Nektann said:

my first true taste of bionicle G1, so I just collected what I have a lot of nostalgia for.

Me too! When me and my brother searched up Bionicle (Because we had seen the teaser for G2 and were confused) the Bohrok caught our eye first and we shortly after brought 4 of them complete with canisters. Goofy, menacing, fun display and fun play, they just ticked all the boxes. Sadly after that we've been less lucky with acquiring more of the swarm especially as the Krana seem to be missing often. 

7 minutes ago, Nektann said:

Make a wanted list on bricklink, click buy all, and then enjoy no money November.

B-):( me when I buy a few vintage railway pieces from Serbia for my 12v Train setup...

Thank you for that tip though, it makes sense now. I assume besides making it 100% you're also going to try get a sterling or vacuum type Krana?

• Upvote 1

Just now, Axelford said:

Me too! When me and my brother searched up Bionicle (Because we had seen the teaser for G2 and were confused) the Bohrok caught our eye first and we shortly after brought 4 of them complete with canisters. Goofy, menacing, fun display and fun play, they just ticked all the boxes. Sadly after that we've been less lucky with acquiring more of the swarm especially as the Krana seem to be missing often. 

B-):( me when I buy a few vintage railway pieces from Serbia for my 12v Train setup...

Thank you for that tip though, it makes sense now. I assume besides making it 100% you're also going to try get a sterling or vacuum type Krana?

Not for a while, I prefer to collect items that appear in the Canon and I'm likely to collect scattered sealed 01 and 07 sets before I go after a white metal krana.

I bought overseas from a seller who has most of the existing krana for about 260 usd, so don't forget to check the custom items tab.

If you want to collect a full swarm slowly, I'd recommend doing it by buying pieces in wanted lists associated with dark hunters, rahi and other Canon MOCs and just adding pieces from your swarm wanted list into your shopping cart. I'm going to collect 8 of each bohrok eventually to build a display, so this is what I'll be doing to complete that.

• Like 1