How many matoran are there in the matoran universe?

Metru nui, which was the most densely populated part of the matoran universe, and had about 1000 inhabitants, so if i had to guess, comoaring the size of metru nui to the rest of the universe, there would be around 5000 other matoran in the matoran universe.

But that's just a theory - a Bionicle the- ok sorry about that.

Let me know your opinion, if i missed something, you found a reliable source, or if you have your own theory.

I also included a picture of the matoran universe so you could do your own comparison.

20211114_213549.jpg

That map obviously isn't to scale. Metru Nui is 40 miles long, while the whole robot is over 7500 miles tall. Also, look at the size of the Southern Continent! The robot doesn't have a pot belly to fit that in there. Anyway, I'm pretty sure that Greg said that there are millions of Matoran throughout the universe at some point. Furthermore, the 1000 Matoran thing never made sense either with how massive Metru Nui is. The moral of the story is that you should never pay attention to a single number in Bionicle.

• Upvote 1

#makeBionicleG1andHeroFactorysharethesameuniverse and #giveBionicleansHeroFactorytheirownliveactioncinematicuniverse 
GENERATION 5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

The numbers are quite iffy and strange to deal with, honestly I'd be happy if the other 9 or so elements of matoran were explored in the future in any generation of Bionicle.

Bazinga! I've been a Bionicle Fan since early 2015 and have been aware of it since 2008. Was a bit late to the party due to my age, but that doesn't matter now. Looking for krana and sealed G1 sets at below market value if possible, (otherwise it'll be a few years before I care to collect sets I don't care as much about) Bohrok Kal and Krana Kal Mask Pack sets are ones I am particularly looking for atm.

I go by Nektann or Marcato usually online.

On 11/14/2021 at 11:56 PM, Lorentz said:

That map obviously isn't to scale. Metru Nui is 40 miles long, while the whole robot is over 7500 miles tall. Also, look at the size of the Southern Continent! The robot doesn't have a pot belly to fit that in there. Anyway, I'm pretty sure that Greg said that there are millions of Matoran throughout the universe at some point. Furthermore, the 1000 Matoran thing never made sense either with how massive Metru Nui is. The moral of the story is that you should never pay attention to a single number in Bionicle.

I would say that metru nui could have between 100 000 to even a million inhabitants. My head canon is that the robot could probably stretch from italy to the northern most point of norway. Comparing the size of metru nui to his head, to the rest of the body, 40 miles for metru nui and 7500 miles for great spirit mata nui just doesn't click with me (get it - because his pet was click - ok i'll stop). In my opinion, metru nui would be between the size of denmark and czechia. Mata nui island's shape was even based around denmark, metru nui's shape was based around mata nui island, and metru nui is just a little bit smaller than mata nui island. And for the population of the whole robot, well i would say around 50 - 100 milion would make sense.

• 2 months later...