Lancer - Lady Of War.

Blue Dragon

6811593341_a572836d29_m.jpg^Click for Flickr link^

So, my first 'female' moc. I quite like the results, and, except for the neck, it has pretty much turned out how I wanted it to be.This is the fifth moc in a series of eight. The others (Archer, Saber, Assassin and Saver) can be found in my Flickr photostream :)Criticisms/suggestions for improvement are appreciated.Blue DragonEdit: Image size reduced due to file size. Images posted in BBC should be no larger than 100 kB.-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-

~Blue Dragon~

wow so elegant and yet looks like she could destroy a bohrok in one strike. i love how u used all white. the weapon is good and i like how you did her legs. there is nothing i can think that needs fixing. are u considering doing something similar but with different colors?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

wow so elegant and yet looks like she could destroy a bohrok in one strike. i love how u used all white. the weapon is good and i like how you did her legs. there is nothing i can think that needs fixing. are u considering doing something similar but with different colors?

No. Look a my topic for Assassin to find links to the mocs in this series I've made already.

It's awesome! I like the torso and arm design but it could use a bit more color instead of just pure white.

I'm going to replace some parts with thier Metru red variants. That should colour it up a bit.

question did u use a toa metru head piece or a toa mata head piece?

Metru head.

~Blue Dragon~

I know you've expressed your concern over her neck, but if I were you, I'd extend concern over the upper torso as well. The shoulders are the correct length apart, but the chest comes out way too much. I'm not suggesting to put a stereotypical pair of massive gravity-defying breasts on her chest, but there are some things you could do to thin it out much more and give her a more sleek look.I like the concept of the skirt, but I can't get past seeing it as a bunch of hard Technic parts hooked up together. While it'd mess up the color scheme without some significant alterations, I think that using light gray cape parts would improve the look of a skirt. I love the effort and the concept, but in the end it's just too stiff to work.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for pointing out the flaws of the upper torso. I didn't want to alter the look it has right now too much, but I lowered the Inika shoulder armour piece one notch and it looks much better now.As for the skirt, I don't have any minifig capes, but I'm working on a more solid version of it, using other pieces to fill up the gaps.

~Blue Dragon~

Very neat. Color layering is good, and design ... wow. I like the more subtle femininity. Some try to exaggerate aspects but here the MOC is female but not excessively so. Anywhoo, I would use a Mata head with a bulb+axle instead of the Metru one (might help with neck placement), and cover up the back with more ... skirt? The extensions from the hip. Excellent MOC and especially excellent weapon. Super work!