Which weird non-set Rahkshi in the comics is which?

TommyG

The mainline "Toa Metru!" comic had these Rahkshi that I thought were Insect Control and Weather Control Rahkshi but apparently BS01 doesn't specifically say that (maybe Bionicle Wiki does?)

Comic_Rahkshi_Stalking.png

...but rather calls the golden Rahkshi in the Lunchables comic the Weather Control Rahkshi. Y'know, the one that looks like the Heat Vision 2010 Rahkshi?

200px-GoldRahkshi.png

Yet this VERY similar looking one from the "Toa Metru!" comic IS apparently the Heat Vision Rahkshi? Being definitely distinct from those 2 Rahkshi but not the Weather Control one?

File:TehuttiStalked.png

Have I got this correct? Like what's the point in having this wide scope of Kraata/Rahkshi colour variation if two of them are literally going to be the same anyways?

Pre-forums purge sig kept for historical purposes:

Some cool Bionicles are the combiners. Example: Toa Jovan

I've built a Krahka with 5 Toa Metru & Toa Norik, adding parts I needed to Norik. It needs 11 blue pieces (the ones that have +&O ends) but there's only 10 in all the Toa Metru sets. Do I have to attach her launcher to her arm? Please PM me if you can help me.

http://www.bzpower.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=309724

Per BS01, Rahkshi of Heat Vision are yellow, and Rahkshi of Weather Control are gold. 

Given the art style, I can understand how those might end up looking very similar in comic form. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

1 hour ago, Nato The Whisperer said:

Per BS01, Rahkshi of Heat Vision are yellow, and Rahkshi of Weather Control are gold. 

Given the art style, I can understand how those might end up looking very similar in comic form. 

Guess that just leaves the question of who the first two are according to that ruling. Though I could just leave them as Orange and Blonde in my document otherwise.

On the bright side, my 2003 styled Heat Vision Rahkshi can sorta represent two breeds now!

Pre-forums purge sig kept for historical purposes:

Some cool Bionicles are the combiners. Example: Toa Jovan

I've built a Krahka with 5 Toa Metru & Toa Norik, adding parts I needed to Norik. It needs 11 blue pieces (the ones that have +&O ends) but there's only 10 in all the Toa Metru sets. Do I have to attach her launcher to her arm? Please PM me if you can help me.

http://www.bzpower.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=309724