LEGO Star Wars Skywalker Saga Coming in April

This morning on the Xbox blog and elsewhere, it was announced that LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga will be releasing on April 5, 2022. They also shared a six-minute trailer showcasing the game and its features. It looks like they might be adding aim-down-sights to the blaster mechanics and the dog-fighting looks great! The world also seems huge, justifying the tagline of the 'biggest LEGO Star Wars game,' and I'm excited to check out the upgradeable skills. All-in-all, April can't come soon enough, and I know what we'll be doing for our Twitch Tuesday streams for quite some time to come!

View the full article

• Like 1

Personally, I prefer to keep the voices, as it makes the game feel more alive to me. I suppose having the feature be optional will allow both sides of the debate to feel satisfied.

Anyway, as thrilled as I am that the first new Lego game in three years has finally got a specific launch date, I will not be rushing to purchase it myself when that happens. Unlike Lego sets that get discontinued after only a year or two, major video games these days will almost certainly still be available after several years, long enough for me to wait for the price to come down a little and get it during a sale (as I've done with all other previous Lego games). By waiting to get this game a little later, not only will I have the benefit of more likely finding a complete guide to help me if I need one, but also I actually welcome the chance to watch this game's content on Twitch Tuesday so I can have an idea of what to expect when I'm eventually ready to play this game myself.

All in all, I'm definitely looking forward to the new Lego Star Wars video game.

Edited by Chronicler06

Formerly known as Takanuva's Symbol, I rejoined BZPower on October 10, 2012.

These days, I am perhaps best known for my obsession with all Lego video games.