First Hero Factory Set?

Daiker

Got Stormer, Furno and Surge 1.0 at the same time.Got Furno 2.0 along with Breez 1.0And my first 3.0 is Furno.

sailor_moon_banner.jpg

Tired of broken BIONICLE sets? Support the Remolded Sockets Service Pack project by Kon1 on CUUSOO http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/17500

Want more female characters to stand with you BIONICLE or HF collection? Support Bunyip's Constraction Line for Girls project on CUUSOO http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/6801

For all the people who got Rotor first, how awesome is he? I know that he is awesome, but I want to know how awesome he is. :P I'm wondering if I should try as hard as I can to get a hold of him.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

For all the people who got Rotor first, how awesome is he? I know that he is awesome, but I want to know how awesome he is. :P I'm wondering if I should try as hard as I can to get a hold of him.

A number of people consider him to be [one of] the best HF set to date, including me. He is really cool.

AXKP5KC.png

Breez 1.0.

jimistringer.png

Why are orange and black such a good color Combination ? Purple is pretty, and so is blue. Pink hurts your eyes, green is quite mellowing, black is very threatning, red is cool, orange is SO awesome, yellow's hard to read... But you can't see white at all! Oh, wait. I forgot brown.

Here's my thoughts: If a person tells the truth and says, " I always lie," Is he lying? Or is he telling the truth? And what has a mouth, but no head, and a body, but no torso? Do caterpillars like to tend to supporting colum of stone's every need? Or is that name misleading by nature? Speaking of nature, why are the children of animals called offspring? don't many young beasts come alive in spring, and thus, should be called onspring? Heeeeeeyy..... I got the first post on a page for the first time. Who knows; it may happen again. What the... It did happen again... and again...

YEAH! I'M ENCOUNTERING PROTODERMIS!

Breez 2.0, when my 7-year-old sister won it as a prize. She gave that set to me after when she mistook it as a Bionicle set. (I also got that Atlantis anglerfish set along with it too.) Ever since getting Breez, me and my brother have been getting new HF sets and making MOCs from them. We now have all six 2.0 sets, Fire Lord, Nitroblast, and Rocka 3.0.

Diploma_dope.jpg

GROUNDER! PLAY MY VICTORY TUNE!

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3763-3800 (Matthew)

I paid close attention to the first wave, but didn't get any sets. For one thing, I was up at college and thus could only have a certain number of sets with me at the time. Since I had so many System sets, I wanted my sets to stay largely compatible. Plus, I was worried about falling into the buying habit I had with BIONICLE, getting a full collection just for the sake of completion. I got Stormer 2.0 to see how the new building system (including its newer, stronger joint pieces) would be. I was quickly hooked by the simple-but-versatile snap-together build and wonderful part designs, and my twin brother and I bought most of the sets from the second wave. I only have three sets from the third wave-- Bulk, Stormer, and Raw-Jaw-- but I'm very much a collector of the theme now and plan to get at least Breez from the upcoming 2012 first wave.

My first set I acquired was Furno 1.0, I was too impatient to wait for Von Nebula to come out. (VN Is my favorite first wave set.) I then collected about all of the first wave, and skipped over 2.0 completely, mainly due to Furno's ridiculous goggles, but later received as a birthday present about 3 days ago. In 3.0s I got Waspix and Furno 3.0 at the same time, then saved and got my favorite HF set out of all waves: Taiwahi (My name for Witch due to the fact my parents hate his old name. It means 'Skeleton' in Maori.) Then, I bought Raw-Jaw (Ridiculously cute. ) and am getting Scorpio as a present tonight, if my guess is correct.

Edited by ..::Shockwave::..

My first Hero Factory set was a Hero Recon figure that I made. I might get one of the heroes or villains of the recent years though.

For villains, I'd recommend Waspix. Useful pieces. If you can afford it, the $25 Scorpio is a REALLY good set. Tons of pieces in useful colors. For Heroes, try buying them in pairs for the combos. Bulk and Furno make the best combo, followed closely by Rocka + Stormer. Rivin

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

First 1.0 set was Xplode (and was my very first set I had ever gotten).First 2.0 was Furno 2.0, followed closely by Drilldozer.First 3.0 was Witch Doctor. Duh. :P

I AM A TOA OF SOUND. I CAN IDENTIFY DRUM N BASS BY THE VIBRATION OF THE GROUND. I CAN HEAR MAKUTA ROAR FROM MILES AWAY. I AM JUST THAT FREAKING AWESOME.

• 2 weeks later...