Daiker

First Hero Factory Set?

Rocka XL, got it for my b-day, followed a week later by Furno 3.0, Nex 2.0, and Surge 2.0 for X-mas. And that's it, ATM, though the new Rocka will be joining my collection soon.~DD

Herp Derp

My first HF sets were Thunder and XPlode, at the same time.

For me, BIONICLE was an epic science fantasy saga with a deep and complex lore, and was best when it was exactly that in its later years. I'm not sorry if that offended you.

Stormer 2.0, currently propped on my technic four wheeler set.

Edited by Superbionicle

superpaper_624_1255384923.jpg

"By me... Count Bleck! The chosen executor of the Dark Prognosticus... is Count Bleck! The fine fellow prophesied to come to this dimension... is also Count Bleck!"

My first set was technically Bulk and Vapor, but I received Evo 2.0 and Nex 2.0 as gifts on the same day.

The first Hero Factory I owned was (as I planned from the moment I saw the names of the heroes) Dunkan Bulk. -ibrow

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/007lewa/bzpgot/sig.jpg

So yeah, what was the first Hero Factory set you got?For me, I got Stormer, Stringer, and Bulk at the same time. So how 'bout you?

I bought Stormer and Furno at the same time in July 2010. I was on vacation, so I had to think about it before I bought them.

Takua Nui

of

GoAnimate

Stormer and furno 1.0-CDP

Coming June 22nd: Your chance to become an ECC critic! Power of the pen in your hands!

Technically, it was Mark Surge, but he was purchased with Breez, Furno, and Thunder. But Surge was opened and built first, so yeah.

overlordsukapon.png

I got Surge 1.0 and Meltdown simultaneously the summer they came out. Surge was rather mediocre (like all the 1.0 Heroes), but Meltdown was, is, and always will be AWESOME."But as long as I'm here, I get to bust heads!"

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

I believe Evo 2.0 was my first. Yellow and Medium Lilac... :drooling:

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

X-Plode, man. He was the bomb (haha...) Only problem was the gappiness and those dang elbows :(

I have an old Flickr account here

Previously Feefeeri/Felix the Cat

I MOC sometimes

1.0: Bulk2.0: Evo3.0: FangzBreakout 1: Toxic ReapaThere you go.

Onewa7, Encountering Protodermis! I accept PBZP requests! If you want one, PM me the details...

PBZPs in the Archives: A B C C F H K L N P P S T
New Forums PBZPs: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T T U V W X Y Z

If a letter is already taken, I can always do a PZBP, I'll just add another to the list. Blue= done, Red= taken and in progress,

Green= coming soon.
------------
Also check My Bshelf

My comedy: Bionicle Adventures. Part 1 in the Archives. Part 2 here. I accept guest stars requests. Chapter 12 is up!

I bought Witch doctor, mainly for his parts. I don't really like his design or look, but his parts are great.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

I simultaneously bought Mark Surge and Jimi Stringer back in 2010, feeling the hype and excitement of building new sets rekindled....The experience was rather lacking, but thankfully later sets improved the line's quality. XD Regardless, they were still fun to fool around with, and Stringer still remains my favorite (set) Hero.

"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
-- Harlan Ellison