Hero Recon Team Goes The Way Of Design By Me

-TD-

wow... that whole custom set thing really isn't working apparently...i must say that the price is more reasonable. but its quite limited, so im looking foreward to any improvements.

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?! :o :o :o MY BABY!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...Actually, it's not a huge deal for me, as I've only purchased one set, but I live for designing sets on there. Hope that doesn't go, too....Although a little more opportunity for creative design might get more people to use it...

Thank you, BZPower staff. In the past, I wish I showed more appreciation for all that you do. From one Bionicle fan to another, thank you.

It didn't seem to be a very popular service. I can understand the practicality of axing it - kind of like the old LEGO Factory service. Too pricy, not enough people utilizing it.At least parts can still be ordered via Pick-a-Brick.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

I have to applaud the change, actually, seeing as I wasn't ordering any Heroes and was slightly dismayed by the limited creative opportunities...mostly the lack of purple parts.

Not entirely a fair statement, since purple was only very recently added to the PAB palette, and this cancellation is obviously the reason why it wasn't included in HRT.

Yeah, I have a bad felling that PAB is eventually going to go down... :(

I doubt that, because it's probably the most cost-effective service that LEGO still has in this general area; they keep it current, so they don't have to draw upon old reserves, and there's no extra packaging involved, so it becomes much, much simpler than Recon Team or DbME to get those parts to the consumer.

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?! :o :o :o MY BABY!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...Actually, it's not a huge deal for me, as I've only purchased one set, but I live for designing sets on there. Hope that doesn't go, too....Although a little more opportunity for creative design might get more people to use it...

As mentioned in the press release, they'll keep updating the system, because using it for funzies is apparently the biggest draw.

It didn't seem to be a very popular service. I can understand the practicality of axing it - kind of like the old LEGO Factory service. Too pricy, not enough people utilizing it.At least parts can still be ordered via Pick-a-Brick.

Well, it was consistently in the top 10-25 of LEGO shop products, so I'd call that "popular". Realistically, it was probably just the cost of all the other exclusives (instruction booklets, boxes, etc) compared to the amount of people buying that made it not worth it.

Now I wish I had taken advantage of the Hero Creator.Then again, I saved that money for BF3...

Hey, there's still 2 months. I know I'm definitely going to buy at least one more (have a really good one waiting that I've been looking for an excuse to purchase).

Can't say I'm surprise, it was a nice concept, but I feel the price is the main reason not many heroes made in HRT were being purchased. The price was the reason why I never purchase any of my Heroes.

[size=4][color=#FF0000][color=#000000]Formerly known as ROTF Devastator[/color][/color][/size]
Kittiez sigpet made by Mr Nebby
[img]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/vakama18/Stuff/shockwave_sig.jpg[/img][img]http://www.majhost.com/gallery/Nrdy/Kittiez/W1/tabby.png[/img]