Technic Sets

Mr. Fluffy

Do you have any Technic Sets? I have one whose main build is a truck, although I built the four-wheeler alternate set and kept it. I plan on getting the Mercedes Benz Unimog set for Christmas.

superpaper_624_1255384923.jpg

"By me... Count Bleck! The chosen executor of the Dark Prognosticus... is Count Bleck! The fine fellow prophesied to come to this dimension... is also Count Bleck!"

Yup, a bunch. A few of these that I can remember are:Small crane(2011), Motorbike(2010), Buggy(2010), Helicopter(2010), Quad(2009), snow plow(2009), Go-kart(2009), Dune Buggy (2008), motorbike(2008), Very small forklift(2008), Blue off-road truck(2007), Tractor(2006), Very small crane(2007), Airplane(2005)Also have the Drop Ship.

517px-Clone_Wars_-_Season_5_Trailer_2_-_

I have the Technic Stormtrooper from many years ago... it's kind of dusty as I bought it secondhand, though.

:P I also have set number 8470, some Slammer G-Force set or something (whatever they called it). I'm pretty sure I must have more, but that's all I can remember at the moment... They're both pretty good sets, actually.

~

:b: :i: :m_o: :m: :a: :n: :c: :e: :r:~

Edited by Overlord

"YOU'D THINK, FOR BEING A DEAD MAN, I'D BE MORE TRIUMPHANT THAN I AM."

I have a ton of old TECHNIC sets, but not as many newer ones. I've got some Throwbots, Roboriders, those teal and violet battle things, and a ton of various sets that aren't in a sub-theme of TECHNIC.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

i have some technic sets, 2 of them are sets with power functions. I think power functions are great, motors are very useful.

I agree. Power Functions are a great improvement to older LEGO electronic pieces. I enjoy using them, and they are great to use in bulk! :P I wish that I had more of them, because I would really like to experiment more with them.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

I had two sets of Throwbots. I don't know if they made it out of Mom's attic. C3P0, R2D2, Battle Driod, Pit Droid, and Destroyer Droid are in a bin . . . somewhere.

Oh yes! I forgot about the TECHNIC Star Wars sets. I have R2D2, Darth Vader, the Battle Droid, the Pit Droid, and the Destroyer Droid that I know of, but we probably have the others somewhere. We also have some of the pieces to the Super Battle Droid that came in a BIONICLE parts tub.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

Do you have any Technic Sets? I have one whose main build is a truck, although I built the four-wheeler alternate set and kept it. I plan on getting the Mercedes Benz Unimog set for Christmas.

I have the blue Dune Buggy, the newer red Dune Buggy, the White ATV (which i just made into the alternate model; a dune buggy), and the Container Truck. And, strangely enough, i also plan on getting a Unimog for Christmas!

I plan on getting the Mercedes Benz Unimog set for Christmas.

I'd also like to get the Unimog, but I don't know about that. I'm not a huge fan of Mercedes-Benz though, but I have nothing against it either.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

I have a couple of the old slizers, and some strange cars that fight each other from when I was little. I do however have interests in the technic style of build, and I make a lot of trucks, cars and stuff these days. Since Bionicles been gone I've bought a lot of bespoke technique type parts such as suspension, diffs and tyres, and Axalara T9 seems to front the rest of the parts I need for my technic models. I would love to the own the Unimog also, so many parts there I could put to good use, and I'm sure the set itself is epic. Unfortunately it's well out of my price range...

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

I just got done building Supercar an hour ago and it took four hours of straight building it. Very happy that I got is finally, but I thought the lever was a shifter, not the switch for the doors, wing, and hood. ;_; The Mercedes-Benz looks fulfilling too, but I think I would have more of an urge to by one of their CLKs than a truck that I didn't know it existed until they announced it... ._.

The-Crew-Xbox-360-Ps3-Playstation-3-Wall

I have a bunch of Technic sets. I can't remember most, but I still have an assembled Ferrari model.

8% of BZPower has a message like this in their signature. If you are part of the 92% that does not, copy and paste this into your signature.

Oh wait...

Do the Toa Mata count? Because their canisters said Technic on them :P .

Yes, in 2001, BIONICLE was a sub-theme of TECHNIC. ;) I really like a lot of the newer large TECHNIC sets. The trucks that they have been making recently are incredible. 9397-1.jpg This one is great, because it has a boat-load of reddish-brown wheels! :D

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

I have some of the roboriders, and a small truck set that has a tractor as an alternate model.

jimistringer.png

Why are orange and black such a good color Combination ? Purple is pretty, and so is blue. Pink hurts your eyes, green is quite mellowing, black is very threatning, red is cool, orange is SO awesome, yellow's hard to read... But you can't see white at all! Oh, wait. I forgot brown.

Here's my thoughts: If a person tells the truth and says, " I always lie," Is he lying? Or is he telling the truth? And what has a mouth, but no head, and a body, but no torso? Do caterpillars like to tend to supporting colum of stone's every need? Or is that name misleading by nature? Speaking of nature, why are the children of animals called offspring? don't many young beasts come alive in spring, and thus, should be called onspring? Heeeeeeyy..... I got the first post on a page for the first time. Who knows; it may happen again. What the... It did happen again... and again...

YEAH! I'M ENCOUNTERING PROTODERMIS!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I don't know what exact sets I have, but I do have a few, yes.

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground

And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground

Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained

And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away

And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands

Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in

I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I had that blue Throwbot, the red dragster, and the yellow motorcycle. Also that grey motor kit with the instructions to make various 'machines' or whatever. Does anyone know what I'm talking about? The motorcycle was always my favorite; that suspension in the back wheel was just the coolest thing back then.

I've seen the red Dragster, I like that one!

SpecOperations9.jpg

Feel free to friend me!