> 3X Makuta Combo

VampireBohrok

These are amazing, VampireBohrok! I really like how parts of the pictures appear to be glowing.Chirox is my favorite one. The details in the mouths and eyes of these characters look awesome, and its really cool how you made smoke coming out of Antroz's mouth.All I can suggest is maybe add a few more solid lines to the masks of Antroz and Vamprah. Their masks seem to lack the definition that made Chirox look great.

amagzidgh incridbdlef kutgw brilliant 10/10 ps you should draw kopeka colbro.png :) :) :lol: :lol: :) colbro.png :lol: colbro.png colbro.png

thsi!!!!!But seriously, these are amazing. I'm really at a loss for words, because nothing I could say would do these justice. So I'll just say incredible job on everything, and I couldn't pick a favorite because they're all so fantastic.

overlordsukapon.png

A-FREAKING-MAZINGChirox and Vamprah are great. However, Antroz looks a little too much like a jack-o-lantern to me.I'm totally going to print these out on glossy poster paper and hang them in my room. If that's okay with you.--CV

banner.jpg

These are incredible pieces. Your artwork is captivating, especially with the glowing surrounding the eyes and heartlight of all three ... not to mention the smoke coming out of Antroz. You certainly know how to make these look evil. Doesn't Chirox have orange eyes, though?Any plans on expanding the series to the other Makuta? I'd like to see your take on Gorast and Krika in particular.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

Amazing.The modifications you made to Chirox's mask make it much better, and Antroz's breath is cool, although I would prefer a cloud of breath rather and streams running by his cheeks. Vamprah is fantastic, and I like the way you removed the outer edge of the eye holes.Love to see more.

Wow, I love them all. You should do more portraits or "mug-shots" of characters. These are spectacular!

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

Wow. Those are sick.Chirox is probably my favorite, due to the harder and thinner lines, but they all fit the style really well.Do you think you could do a few that are more than just busts? I'd be interested to see how that style looks on a full figure.

jlovfkk.jpg

Thanks a lot for the feedback, folks. :>

I'm totally going to print these out on glossy poster paper and hang them in my room. If that's okay with you.

I am totally cool with that - it makes me feel kind of honoured that someone would want these hanging in their room, lol.

Doesn't Chirox have orange eyes, though?

Oh yeah, I think they all do, lol. I guess I thought it would be a bit boring for all of them to haveorange eyes though, so I changed both Antroz' and Chirox' eye colour.

I really would suggest rendering these pieces out though, then they would turn from impressive to downright amazing.

I've taken both your and Sumiki's advice and started drawing the Mistika Makuta in a slightly higherquality than these are. I guarantee they'll get their own topic once they're all done.

why is antroz wearing a jacket? http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/tounge2.gif

They're all wearing jackets. I think you'll have to wait and see as to why they are, though.

Do you think you could do a few that are more than just busts? I'd be interested to see how that style looks on a full figure.

I could probably do that, although there's a chance that the style would be slightly altered.I work in different ways when I do different things, I guess. I'll definitely take that in consideration though.Thanks again, everyone.

26203.jpg

Yikes, wasn't expecting that. Chirox surprised me a tad. Which is a darn good sign that you did a good job. Of the three, he's probably my favourite, just for the intimidating menace from his eyes. Antroz is pretty good, but that jacket just makes him hard to take seriously. Vamprah's alright, his face just seems a little too thin....Wait, hang on a tick. They're ALL wearing jackets?!

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

Ooo, nice! I like how you added the glow to different areas, it adds oomph to the sketchy look. The one thing I would change is add some dimension to the black and white one, at the top of the mask (like how you added some gradation to the blue one at the top). Right now that area feels a little flat.GNG

Very nice! Simple yet very stylized. It really works as a set of images, rather than 3 separate images. Very nice, I'll be looking for more of your work in the future.

.: Bionicle: The Legend Reborn Fan Trailer : Kongu Two-Face : I can't think of what to put here :.
-=|bannerzn.png|=-
Some men aren't looking for anything logical, that can be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with.
Some men just want to watch the world burn. ~ Michael Caine, the Dark Knight