Soran's Comic Emporium

Soran

@TNG: Yep thats basically it.@Kodrak: So you admit it, eh! 6 bucks can buy you icecream for breakfast lunch and dinner, totally worth it in my opinion. And do you know how expensive vacuums and hoses are!? they're like 50 bucks! He has to be a millionare to afford that stuff, what do you take him for, the owner of Kal-Mart?Thanks for the comments.~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

@TNG: This comic was meant to introduce Gravity Cat, a cat who seems to be falling off everything. To introduce him, I made the comic take place inbetween Fourth Wall Discussions and Where they landed. So this comic takes place inbetween then showing how what happened when they fell. The cat is just there because I liked cats, and I was thinking about having Gravity Cat test out the 'Cat always land on their feet' theory. Each time he tests it out he ends up losing one of his 9 lives. Hopefully I didn't ovecomplicate things. In simpler terms: I like crudely Drawn Cats. Happy Face. I also added a Mary Poppin's moment for comedic effect aswell, (Points to Biocryptid).Thanks for the comment,~Soran

Edited by Soran
soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

Alright due various distractions (internet problems, projects for school, and some secret projects that may or may not involve my comics whatsoever), I wasn't able to post the comic reserved for earlier today, and since its time for the early morning comic, I might aswell post both of them at the same time.I'm Not PreparedNow I'm PreparedPosting two Daybreak comics because I skipped daybreak last time, and these two go well together anyway.Hope you enjoy the comics,~Soran

@TNG: He is full of risks, thats why hes a body guard. Heres how I see it, Lekama + no weapon = 'Goons' are a little tough to beat. Lekama + weapon = 'Goons' better write their wills and buy a coffin. I based the story around several different stories I've read over the past years. The idea of the partnership is that you have the Lekaku, main character, Who is the stay by the book, non-athletic, book smart, kind of person. Then you have his best friend/body guard, Lekama, Who is almost completely the opposite. Lekama has experience with all sorts of gadgets and gizmos that I wont dwell on for now since I might make a comic about his past. Also, I wont dwell too much on the next comic of Daybreak, but it is by far probably my favorite comic I've ever made.Thanks for the comment,~Soran

*swears to never not check BZP every 2 days at the least*@Soran 1: I do admit it. I'm not some lying sprite-stealer, by gosh. XDYeah... but it's not worth drinking a massive hole full of contaminated water.How do they clean if they don't have a vacuum? How do they do anything without a hose?@LTSL Filler: Gravity cat... AWAAAAAAY!@TNG 1 and Soran 2: Soran's already told me that I probably wouldn't get a full-on role until a few comics in, so I'm patient.@LTSL Comic: That's why I prefer to get paid first when doing a job for a friend.@Daybreak 1: Where did (dark green Miru Nuva guy) get those Matrix moves? @Daybreak 2: I think he was prepared before if he dodged a bullet and took down a secret agent with ease.

not autistic

@Kodrak: hoses are for squares. Gravity Cat is epic win, I'm tempted to make a comic series about the crime fighting cat, Gravity Cat! Indeed I did, I might be able to squeeze you into a filler, but not sure yet. Akino has to be careful when handing out tons of monies like 6 bucks. The Dark green miru nuva guy's name is Lekama, and he is the one with the power of time. He is also the only one of the two with actual combat training. Also, dodging a bullet isnt hard, the only reason people don't do it in real life is because they're scared. Lekama knows he cant always protect Lekaku (light green noble huna guy), but he tries to do his best. And yes he was prepared to do it, he had to get a weapon somehow so he might aswell take the gun from the government person.Thanks for the comment,~Soran

@Calvirick: The Daybreak and LTSL Series, I have 1/5 of both of them premade (planning on having both series consist of 50 comics.) And yes it is a fact, I premade a few of the comics. I started the comic contest entry a week ago and finally finished it today. I was doing some other projects that didn't give me time to finish until later. Thank you, I'm quite happy with it myself. I might make a series like this later... Thanks for the comment.~Soran

@Kodrak: Actually I can draw like this in real life, I'm just not use to my tablet I have, and the tool functions and such. I also don't know how to work photoshop which I have. I also was running out of time and drawing it all completely would have tooken way too much time, and I would of had to shorten the comic dramatically. As for backgrounds, I'm terrible at making backgrounds which is the main reason why most of my backgrounds are just images/pictures of real places. Thank you, I hope I do well in the contest.Thanks for the comment,~Soran

Edited by Soran

@Rahkshi Overlord: I'm glad that they make you happy. My comics making you happy also make me happy, because if other people are happy I'm happy. Thanks, I try my best.It seems like there is an obvious fan favorite of my comics (LTSL)... I wonder if its because its comedy or just because of the art style.Thanks for the comment,~Soran

@TNG: Actually it's based off an art meme on another website, but I can tell why you would think that. I looked it up and could see the similarities.@Rahkshi Overlord: If you make it a shirt I'll probably buy one. Everyone likes the art style...Thanks for the comments,~Soran

@TNG: Perhaps. He may or may not be. It could be a joke. Don't be rude, the shovel has a name. The shovel's name is Jeremy. A few more, I lost count of them. Thanks for the comment.Just a quick notice. I wont be posting many Daybreak comics this following week because I have to focus on schoolwork, and I also have terrible internet. The newer Daybreak comics typically take me a day, probably 2 since the internet issues, so I probably wont be working on them this week.I will try to finish the LTSL arc this week, and then finally be able to use the last character. I might upload a sneak preview of the new style I will be using after the final character is introduced. Stay Tuned!~Soran

Post got deleted again. Curses!What will happen is, they take it to an antique dealer (Black Miru). Then they take it on an epic quest around the world to find out something about it. Along the way, Soran meets his future wife, Black Miru gets held up in a Chinese city, and Akino is fatally injured.

not autistic

Kodrak: You sir, have inspired a comic.TNG: Awkward it is indeed.Justax-Kal: When it comes to making tons of money just by digging a hole, Akino will get the job done in no time flat. No one wants to think about what the genie is for.... No One...New Comic inspired by Kodrak's Comment!Adventure Is Out There!Hope you Enjoy the comic,~Soran(Please note this is not canon in the story, this is just a random comic I made for fun.)

Edited by Soran