Canama

Steam is an online gaming platform created by Valve. It is available on both Windows and Mac OS, and has some limited PS3 functionality.Any fellow users?My Steam ID is Canama, by the way. Feel free to add me as a friend.-Canama

Edited by Canama

man remember when no one would dream of making a forum site without signatures

that was tight

I have steam.My name is voiced otter.I have TF2, Sanctum and Portal. If you add me make sure to PM me first please.

star_wars_banner_2.png

Xbl gt:voiced otter

a fan of Bionicle Star Wars forever

anyway I have pretty much left bzp don't ask why I will post occasionally but please don't ask me to come back properly or I will never post again

My Steam name is serpent of fire. I like steam, but because of all the bundles they usually have on sale, I have way too many games. I've been playing Counter Strike lately, got addicted to the Gun Game.

I was there when Bionicle started in 2001. The next ten years were a great run. Sadly, all things must come to an end. But I will stop by and check in from time to time.

Those of you who have Steam may be interested in knowing that, during the downtime, I started a new BZP group on there. If you'd like to join up and hopefully get some organized games going (think tf2, l4d2, etc) then just send a PM my way with your steam account screen name and I'll throw you an invite.

●Takuma Nuva●

Edited by Takuma Nuva

76561198002924926.png

If The Good Lord had intended us to walk

He would not have invented roller skates.
-- Willy Wonka

DaedricPrince. Feel free to add me so I can show ya up in Audiosurf. Also starting to get into Garry's moderator, if anyone else has that. Apparently the first three letters of moderator filter to the full word.

:hau: :a: :k: :a: :m: :a: :i: :9: :2: :1: :infected:

Edited by Akamai921

IYAAYAS Coin 1

Current name is Byrne. TF2, L4D2 and other stuff are what I usually end up playing. I realize there are a ton of Byrnes, but I'm the only one with Nyan Cat on his hand. :D ~Det

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES

Jeordeon is the username; feel free to add me. Favorite games are Portal 2, and...some...others I think. I also have TF2, but haven't gotten around to playing it. And Amnesia, which I love, but that's not multi; just putting it out there.

IetTsFQ.png

• 2 months later...