The Hawk

The Venom

"... Well I'm bored. And I feel like MoCing. What should I make, Alena?""... MOC a HAWK. *polite laughter*""A hawk? Uhh, okay... I guess I can try that."

hawkposter.png_thumb.jpg

Finally made it after staring at Zaktan's blades for too long. :PThere he is in all his small glory.THE HAWK.Anyway.Pic 1Pic 2Pic 3Pic 4Pic 5Pic 6Pic 7Pic 8First completely custom MoC I've done in a while..I'm pretty satisfied with it.-V-

Edited by The Venom

Here are some actually great comics that I feel deserve a bit more attention as well.

One Nation Under The Great Spirit - The Lazy Life of a Comic Maker 3.0 - 009 Makes Comics - Tilted - The Awesomepacolypse - Tavkorp: Since 2008 - Akano's Comics

Well, see you never again, BZP.

That's fantastic. Great color layering (which is always a plus in my book), unique and inventive design... it's all here. The use of the golden Stars armor pieces is especially creative.One thing which I really love is how it can fold up and spread its wings - reminds me heavily of the Bohrok. And anything that reminds of anything resembling a Bohrok is instantly epic. :PGreat job. One of my favorite works from you (besides that amazing MoC of that one guy Mesonak).-Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

Thanks, Meso.So I just now realized that I had this posted in the wrong forum. -_-Oh well, reported to move.-V-

Here are some actually great comics that I feel deserve a bit more attention as well.

One Nation Under The Great Spirit - The Lazy Life of a Comic Maker 3.0 - 009 Makes Comics - Tilted - The Awesomepacolypse - Tavkorp: Since 2008 - Akano's Comics

Well, see you never again, BZP.