Set Review: 6227 Breez

6227_breez_teaser.jpg

Today we finally get around to reviewing the last of the first wave of 2012 Hero Factory sets (if you live in Europe, otherwise it's the second set of the second wave). BZPower Forum Assistant Sisen submitted his review of Breez a while ago, but thanks to Toy Fair it got delayed. But now you can find out if this is a set meant for you!

View the full article

I'm going to either get her off eBay, or just wait until summer.

jimistringer.png

Why are orange and black such a good color Combination ? Purple is pretty, and so is blue. Pink hurts your eyes, green is quite mellowing, black is very threatning, red is cool, orange is SO awesome, yellow's hard to read... But you can't see white at all! Oh, wait. I forgot brown.

Here's my thoughts: If a person tells the truth and says, " I always lie," Is he lying? Or is he telling the truth? And what has a mouth, but no head, and a body, but no torso? Do caterpillars like to tend to supporting colum of stone's every need? Or is that name misleading by nature? Speaking of nature, why are the children of animals called offspring? don't many young beasts come alive in spring, and thus, should be called onspring? Heeeeeeyy..... I got the first post on a page for the first time. Who knows; it may happen again. What the... It did happen again... and again...

YEAH! I'M ENCOUNTERING PROTODERMIS!

Breez is my favorite of the new Hero Factory sets. She was going to be my first set, but TLG went and pushed the U.S. release date to August... since then, I've gotten Surge, who I've also found impressive.The taller Heroes kind of bother me in terms of proportions. It's possible I'll warm up to them when I have one, but for now I feel those legs need to be a bit shorter.

You can get her parts from Pick a Brick, It'll run you about $30 tho.

At some point you realize that you are but a speck in the Universe.

That you time in this worlds is but a blink.

You see the whole of reality as it unfolds before you.

You try to see how far you can reach, and it’s not that far past your face.

But then you come back from the brink.

You hold them in your arms again.

And you know that you are where their world begins.

You are their rock.

its not a new helmet

ya i said the same thing when i saw that.
That's my bad. I never purchased the origianl Natalie Breez and did not realize the helmets were the same until pointed out here. The last time I even saw that helmet was more than two years ago.Sorry! Edited by Sisen

bzprovince_zps0d5d507a.png

If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don’t fight, you can’t win!

its not a new helmet

ya i said the same thing when i saw that.
That's my bad. I never purchased the origianl Natalie Breez and did not realize the helmets were the same until point out here. The last time I even saw that helmet was more than two years ago.Sorry!
hey it's understandable at least you did not argue and go yes it is not it's not yes it is and so forth. but yeah i did not by any of the hero factory sets till the second half of 2011 and luckily here in alaska there are some place where you can still buy older bionicle and other sets. like i saw a axalara t9 at a place called toy quest (small little place locally owned) and it was on sale for 60 Dollars and this was in late 2010 towards christmas. that is where i actually bought most of my hero factory sets. so yeah

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

The helmet is still the good one of the 1.0 series and I like it. The primary weapon remains a melee one and I like it. The shield that all our new heroes have in this wave is here and I like it. But, man, how did they possibly put green and red together? And that shield-sword combo in the left arm? They RUINED Breez. I wouldn't be definitely buying it.----- Lord of the Rings -----Titles: Dark Lord, Lord of Mordor, Lord of Gifts, Lord of Barad-Dûr, Lord of the Earth

The helmet is still the good one of the 1.0 series and I like it. The primary weapon remains a melee one and I like it. The shield that all our new heroes have in this wave is here and I like it. But, man, how did they possibly put green and red together? And that shield-sword combo in the left arm? They RUINED Breez. I wouldn't be definitely buying it.----- Lord of the Rings -----Titles: Dark Lord, Lord of Mordor, Lord of Gifts, Lord of Barad-Dûr, Lord of the Earth

Breez has had green and red since her 2.0 form. Before that, she had green and orange, which is slightly worse in my opinion. And the sword/shield combo is easy enough to modify, so saying that she's "ruined" might be overreacting a teensy bit.EDIT: I hope the staff gets around to fixing the filter so that M-O-D no longer is automatically changed to "moderator". It can mean a lot more than that, especially in the LEGO fandom. Edited by Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

Breez has had green and red since her 2.0 form. Before that, she had green and orange, which is slightly worse in my opinion. And the sword/shield combo is easy enough to modify, so saying that she's "ruined" might be overreacting a teensy bit.EDIT: I hope the staff gets around to fixing the filter so that M-O-D no longer is automatically changed to "moderator". It can mean a lot more than that, especially in the LEGO fandom.
Correction: She's always had green and red. The Hero Core in the original Natalie Breez set was Transparent Red. I personally think the color scheme she has is excellent-- she gets the contrast lent by the use of complementary colors, but the green color is such that she doesn't look like she's Christmas colors.off-topic: the word filter was mentioned by a staff member in another topic as one of the things in line to be fixed, so let's be patient and hopefully that problem will be a thing of the past.

The way this LEGO set is build is all wrong... Really come on it's LEGO you can fix all the this you see as wrong with some creativity.

At some point you realize that you are but a speck in the Universe.

That you time in this worlds is but a blink.

You see the whole of reality as it unfolds before you.

You try to see how far you can reach, and it’s not that far past your face.

But then you come back from the brink.

You hold them in your arms again.

And you know that you are where their world begins.

You are their rock.

I wish they came with name tag armor they always were very awesome same with BREEZ 4.0

I disagree with the number thing. If they are going to do that again ( maybe they should) then it should just be Breez. Although Lego has overused the numbers and fans complained/ joked about that, now all the fans are calling them the 4.0 line even though technically they aren't named that. Tradition dies hard.

To clarify someone's doubts about my words: I know she always had this color scheme, but not with a so heavy use of red. And they were in time to change it, just like how they did with Furno. Then for the shield-sword combo: I also know this, we could be always able to change that, but it remains a nonsense, in my opinion, because it destroys part of the playability and 'coz it would need some work. And it won't be the original set anymore.----- Lord of the Rings -----Titles: Dark Lord, Lord of Mordor, Lord of Gifts, Lord of Barad-Dûr, Lord of the Earth

it makes her look like some prime metroid bounty hunter person

Yay for Metroid reference. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.pngAnyway, thanks for the interesting review. I'll probably won't be getting this set though.

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

• 2 weeks later...

I was going to buy Breez first,because I thought she was the coolest hero,but then LEGO said "No Breez and Thornaxx for the United States of America until August".

Or Bricklink,they've got decent prices there.-CDP Edited by cooldynamyteproductions

Coming June 22nd: Your chance to become an ECC critic! Power of the pen in your hands!

• 2 weeks later...

I wish they came with name tag armor they always were very awesome same with BREEZ 4.0

I disagree with the number thing. If they are going to do that again ( maybe they should) then it should just be Breez.Although Lego has overused the numbers and fans complained/ joked about that, now all the fans are calling them the 4.0 line even though technically they aren't named that. Tradition dies hard.
Still I think name tag armor is cool.

I disagree with the number thing. If they are going to do that again ( maybe they should) then it should just be Breez.Although Lego has overused the numbers and fans complained/ joked about that, now all the fans are calling them the 4.0 line even though technically they aren't named that. Tradition dies hard.
it would be cool if it was an armor printed with her "signature" from the originals was included.

leechfoam.gif "Copy and paste me into your sig! The shadows command you!"

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

tarakavabanner.jpg

#tumaislove,tumaislife