Commander Rocka

Hi My name is Rocka, and I'm the best and I MEAN I'M THE BEST. I MEAN SERIOUSLY!? CAN'T YOU TELL FROM ALL THE BLING I CARRY WITH ME THAT I'M OBVIOUSLY THE NUMBER 1 HERO IN ALL OF MAKUHIRO CITY!a member of Alpha Team 1.http://www.brickshel...03_17.05.03.jpgYEAH I LOOK AWESOME ROCKING THE NEW GET UP RIGHT!? HAHA!!The armour you see me wearing is the Customisable Assault Tactical Suit A.K.A....CATShttp://www.brickshel...03_17.05.24.jpgThe guns I'm equipped with are:http://www.brickshel...03_17.10.55.jpg1) The Assault Rifle: Anti Recoil Magnetic Propulsion Ignition Terminator, A.K.A the ARMPIThttp://www.brickshel...03_17.11.20.jpg2) The Sniper Rifle: Yeah........We haven't thought of an appropriate name as of now, you're welcomed to provide suggestions though :)http://www.brickshel...03_17.11.09.jpgBe sure to check out my teammate Evo's Weapon Guides He's not as AWESOME as I am but he is a very good weapons expert so I would highly recommend you check him out, give him some love that kinda stuff.Oh, do you here that? Sounds like someone needs a hero, I'm Rocka of Hero Factory, signing off. COMMNADER ROCKA OUT!http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/555907/EvoWeapons/CommanderRocka/2012-03-03_17.10.18.jpgGallery

Edited by Toa Ignika

This is my signature, I couldn't think of anything witty or cool or something to put here so I'll just be a total doofus and state the obvious that this is my signature. Have a nice day~

P.S. does anyone know of a online source for Bionicle in Singapore? I really wanna catch up on my childhood by buying the old Bionicles I never got to buy back then.

Semi-Automatic Negated Discharge With Internal Combustion Housing AKA Sandwich Simple, Elegant. Reminds me of Rambo. Not the most awesome set ive seen, but come on. Its rocka, theres not much to him

Great suggestion! But i was hoping to in-corporate the word 'Magnetic' inside the name for the sniper. (Cos it runs on magnetic propulsion to discharge, like a rail gun)And I'll admit the focus of the set here isn't Rocka at all but rather the weapons. Kinda serves as a sneak preview to the weapons I plan to do a more in-depth topic about following a planned series of weapon guides by EVO. (Link's above) But I was kinda in a rush so I didn't think the main title thoroughly enough :P

This is my signature, I couldn't think of anything witty or cool or something to put here so I'll just be a total doofus and state the obvious that this is my signature. Have a nice day~

P.S. does anyone know of a online source for Bionicle in Singapore? I really wanna catch up on my childhood by buying the old Bionicles I never got to buy back then.

This is just plain awesome.Breakout Rocka is remade in symmetrical form. I love how you mixed the gold with gunmetal grey, and how both shoulders now have that bulbous armor piece. The band of gun ammo on his chest is a nice touch. I also like the AR and SR you made for him a lot.9.5/10

Laughing_Man_Icon_by_CoyoteTracks.gif

Does anyone want to play the Master Chief Collection with me? I'm trying to get a team going for ranked. PM for GT.

I like this model very, very much. Your weapons are awesome, especially sniper rifle!Also, I like how you revamped Rocka himself. And individually, I wanna appraise the text. It's very funny. ^_^

Thanks! Glad you enjoyed! :D

This is just plain awesome.Breakout Rocka is remade in symmetrical form. I love how you mixed the gold with gunmetal grey, and how both shoulders now have that bulbous armor piece. The band of gun ammo on his chest is a nice touch. I also like the AR and SR you made for him a lot.9.5/10

Thanks! I have an MG and a AA-12 inspired shotgun coming up, but I'll be away from lego for a month so that will have to wait :P

Excellent ... revamp? I don't really follow HF aside form set reviews, but regardless, this is one great design. From the front, that is. it looks lean and strong, taller and more proportional than the sets. The color is good. But using grey with gold isn't very desirable. And due to the way HF is, it is super noticeable from the back. I am surprised Lego still hasn't designed pieces that will cover those areas. Anywhoo, this is a good, sturdy-looking MOC with great custom weapons. Nicely done.a_peace.png

15037057692_2fb1ce338a_t.jpg     15034366641_d827682ab5_m.jpg     15037424595_cf284dac70_t.jpg

Toa Gali Nuva

Magnetic Acceleration Nexus-Blast Explosion Anti Recoil-Plasma Ionisation GunAkaMan-Bear-PigIm thuper thereal guyth (south park :P)

XD THAT'S GREAT. I have to add this to my list of names :biggrin:

Good. Someone needed to do this.This just phenomenal. No way to describe this. And the guns... Just amazing.

You thinking that my little creation is phenomenal is phenomenal in itself. Thanks a lot!

Top Officially Infinitely Likeable Epic Toy.AKA TOILET.Nice work, simplicity and coolness blended. You didn't make him a super-buff Titan, but you made him cool. 8/10.

HAHA TOILET! I was thinking of making a toy for the toy (INCEPTION) XD That name would be perfect!

Excellent ... revamp? I don't really follow HF aside form set reviews, but regardless, this is one great design. From the front, that is. it looks lean and strong, taller and more proportional than the sets. The color is good. But using grey with gold isn't very desirable. And due to the way HF is, it is super noticeable from the back. I am surprised Lego still hasn't designed pieces that will cover those areas. Anywhoo, this is a good, sturdy-looking MOC with great custom weapons. Nicely done.a_peace.png

Yeah I know :/ I am sure that i had the same piece in black but i was rushing through the design so i couldn't find it in time, and for some reason LEGO has this habit of making grey parts after a while in their sets. (Metru Nui saga, Mahri Nui Saga) But they seem to change back to black after a while. Let's hope this happens :PBy the way guys, I will most likely be retooling the weapons and going more in-depth in a later entry of Evo's weapon guides, once i get back to my own country where my lego's at. THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR COMMENTS :D Edited by Toa Ignika

Lol. Toylet. But what would Rocka be playing with? A toy the size of a Bakugan? It would have to be uber small if a toy's gonna play with it...

Hey that's a good idea!

Looks epic but for the legs, but there isn't much you can do about those. Custom pieces perhaps would do the trick. Theoretically, anyway. I'm not experienced in that area. Otherwise, you did an excellent job. Very good looking. How tall is it?

Agreed! With regards to the legs that is. I would say about 0.5cm taller than the normal Rocka Breakout. Edited by Toa Ignika