Alternate Teridax (From The Ol' Contest)

Hey there BZP-ers, looong time no see. I've been gone, same to say, for a year no, and I'm feeling a little nostalgic since I miss the good old days. This is one of the reasons I'm presenting you with my old creation that was entered in the contest to decide which model would be the official representation of Alt. Terry. Sadly i didn't win, but anywho, I present you..Alternate TeridaxGallery: http://www.majhost.c...ry.cgi?f=219945alt_terry_entrey.jpg_thumb.jpgEnjoy my friends!-Archon

Edit: Please keep posted images in BBC to 640x640 pixels and 100 kB, and all images on BZPower to 500 kB. Image thumbnailed.-Wind-

Sorry there mate, I've been out of the loop for quite a while now! ^^, Edited by -Archon-

Archon                      

"For one to truly feel alive, the person must kill oneself a little bit each and every day."

Check out my MOC, one of the new generation of Toa on Spherus Magna!

***Toa Kyraan***

Ultimate Teridax right there! I like everything about him, except the fact that his head is a tad small for his torso size. But hey, I really like it!Just a little question: Where did people get the golden Kraahkan?

mindeth the cobwebs

Just a little question: Where did people get the golden Kraahkan?

The "Tower of Toa" playset from 2005 had a figure that wore a golden Kraahkan. I believe some of the later editions of the set featured an '06-gold Kraahkan.The only thing I can easily critique on the MOC are the two golds. The colors are just too similar, I think, and thus they clash. If the gold was all one tone or another, the MOC would be improved quite a bit.It looks like some of it was modified from '08 Takanuva, which gives it a set-like quality. I don't think it looks bad, myself.Did you post this MOC on the old forum?

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

Ultimate Teridax right there! I like everything about him, except the fact that his head is a tad small for his torso size. But hey, I really like it!Just a little question: Where did people get the golden Kraahkan?

The gold Kraahkan came in the "Tower of Toa" playset as the head of a Kagarahk.The Moc looks pretty good- the only thing I don't really care about is the shortness of the arms. They just seem to be a bit on the short side, to me. Otherwise, the bulkyness of the upper torso gives it a "don't mess with me" feel. Pretty good!

@Didonchu: Haha thank you kind sir, and hey it can't be perfect :P@Phobophobia: Thank you! And yes, most of the negative responses were focused on the fact that the golds clashing, but honestly they are there to represent age, and rust in a way he got over the years:P And yes, I found a lot of my inspiration in Takanuva because he had a really amazing titan feel, especially in white, and it was in the old forum :D@Toa Xenmas: Thanks! and yeah, I know what you mean about the arms they're really pushing it lenght-wise. however, when you straighten them out they look fine. Idk, it's strange haha@Toa of Sonics: Thank you! I'm glad you understood what I was trying to do, I feel accomplished. :P-Archon

Archon                      

"For one to truly feel alive, the person must kill oneself a little bit each and every day."

Check out my MOC, one of the new generation of Toa on Spherus Magna!

***Toa Kyraan***

• 2 weeks later...