Biocraft: Chronicles

Oh! I just had a thought! What about the circular Matoran hieroglyphics? Won't those be on the signs and whatnot?
I bet if you just changed the font in the game file, you could have those. If that's possible, of course.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

I will definetly help with this project as an extra, but since I am new at BZP, I dont have permission to use my personnal messenger, can someone help with that?btw I have all the requirements to help with this project.EDIT: wait, do you guys still need extras for this. If you do, then great, but if you dont, then Im really looking forward to it anyway.

Edited by toa jalokim

Need a voice over done? PM me or reach me at mikolajdudek@gmail.com!

ikg4k.gif

I will definetly help with this project as an extra, but since I am new at BZP, I dont have permission to use my personnal messenger, can someone help with that?btw I have all the requirements to help with this project.EDIT: wait, do you guys still need extras for this. If you do, then great, but if you dont, then Im really looking forward to it anyway.
the have already finished filming and are currently in the post-production stage, so they don't need anyone's help.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

I really am looking forward to this. Just to put the bug in your ear.. Ignikraft/Biocraft 2. Really, The Inika/Piraka storyline would be great to do in minecraft! It wouldn't be as much work, because Voya Nui isn't nearly as big as Mata Nui.. I don't think... I don't expect you to start on it right away, or even at all. But if you do decide to make a storyline, i suggest that.

keetkiril.gifqSvBogp.jpgkeetkiril.gif

I really am looking forward to this. Just to put the bug in your ear.. Ignikraft/Biocraft 2. Really, The Inika/Piraka storyline would be great to do in minecraft! It wouldn't be as much work, because Voya Nui isn't nearly as big as Mata Nui.. I don't think... I don't expect you to start on it right away, or even at all. But if you do decide to make a storyline, i suggest that.
Trust me, if we decide to create another BioCraft movie, 2006 would be the year. Already have a title, as well. BioCraft: Ignition. :)-Mesonak Edited by Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

Any updates? Or are you still working on CGI?
Basically, yeah. We should have some significant updates for you soon, though, assuming our plans come to fruition.-Mesonak

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Trust me, if we decide to create another BioCraft movie, 2006 would be the year. Already have a title, as well. BioCraft: Ignition. :)-Mesonak
Absolutely perfect. Thanks guys. :)I know it's far into the future, but I can't help but look forward to a Voya Nui Map.Good Luck!

Trust me, if we decide to create another BioCraft movie, 2006 would be the year. Already have a title, as well. BioCraft: Ignition. :)-Mesonak
The Inika had one of my least favorite storylines because it had so much un-bionicleyness (if that is even a word) such as chain fences and cctv cameras etc.Besides that, I am really looking forward to the Toa Mata Minecraft Machinima as Minecraft and Bionicle are two of my favorite things BRING BIONICLE BACK!

The Inika had one of my least favorite storylines because it had so much un-bionicleyness (if that is even a word) such as chain fences and cctv cameras etc.Besides that, I am really looking forward to the Toa Mata Minecraft Machinima as Minecraft and Bionicle are two of my favorite things BRING BIONICLE BACK!
There weren't any cameras or fences, that was just to add to a darker effect in the Inika Commercial.

dat_logo_newer.png

qs56078.jpg
 My Brickshelf, please don't copy!

... :t: :b: :m_o: :c:...

Looking for shiny Regirock, Articuno, and Virizion!

(Can trade most any legendary for them!)

My 3DS friend list is full, sorry!

• 2 weeks later...
There weren't any cameras or fences, that was just to add to a darker effect in the Inika Commercial.
Oh, Ok then, I loved all the other series' storylines anyway

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, really the only update I can really give is that it's still nearing completion. That alone is the reason no updates have been given for a while; I don't want to lie to you guys and make it seem as if we have monumental breakthroughs to tell you about, when in reality we don't. If we have important news to share, we make it a point to inform you. If we don't... we wait until we do.As has been said before, the actual movie is not the hold-up. That, for the most part, has been finished, bar a select few scenes. The hurdle stems from the fact that we decided to implement several CG scenes into our movie. We knew from the beginning, when we made this decision, that it would change our machinima into something else entirely, and likely extend development time by a great deal.That's a risk we decided to take, however, because we think the CG will add greatly to our movie and improve its quality. That's worth the time, IMO, but I understand it's pretty frustrating to wait without updates, considering that's usually a sign of bad things on the horizon. For us, not so much.The concern stems from the fact that we had hoped to complete the movie before school started, considering we knew that would prove to be a thorn in our side. We were unable to do so, and now we're paying for it by having limited time. But free time that Varderan has is being focused on completion of the movie, so you don't have to worry about him slacking off. :PHe's really putting his all into this project, and from what we've seen, we think you'll like it. On that note, we may have a few things to show you relatively soon, so keep your eyes peeled for that...Thanks for your patience and understanding; looking to get BioCraft out you guys ASAP. :D-Mesonak

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

When we were talking about BioCraft on MakutaFest, I had the idea that it would be really cool to do a chat while the movie is released. Like if the movie came out at midnight or something, everyone could watch it and comment at the same time. And/or: You could stream the movie with commentary later on after release. =) Just ideas.

When we were talking about BioCraft on MakutaFest, I had the idea that it would be really cool to do a chat while the movie is released. Like if the movie came out at midnight or something, everyone could watch it and comment at the same time.And/or: You could stream the movie with commentary later on after release. =) Just ideas.
Yeah, those are both ideas we've been tossing around; we're leaning more towards the midnight release, though, concerning we'll already be doing a movie commentary and it'll be a "special feature" of sorts on the DVD.I guess it's just a matter of trying to realistically gauge how many people would remain awake to watch the movie when it comes out that night as well as participate in the stream. We shall see.-Mesonak

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Wouldn't mind doing the midnight release, but if it's a school night, I can't.

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

How long is the movie going to be about?
Where we are now, the movie is looking to be over an hour long.sig.png

lazy_life_3.0_banner.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Three Virtues | Eljay: The Becoming | BioCraft: Chronicles

Go give a read to an amazing epic,

Seven Lives... Two Faces, written by Kini Hawkeye!

I need an account to do it??
Yep; it's a pretty quick and easy sign up.An alternative would be to just check our channel. ;)-Mesonak Edited by Mesonak

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

That was pretty tricky, you made it seem like you would tell us the release date. Baaaad Mesonak. :PBut thank you for answering those questions... although, like you said, you answered them elsewhere, so I already knew the answers. :PJust keep going at your own pace, you'll do fine. It must be a real chore....

Alright guys, we got another update! Click here for what's new and cool (sorta) with BioCraft. Help is kinda needed, so listen to the whole thing!sig.png

lazy_life_3.0_banner.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Three Virtues | Eljay: The Becoming | BioCraft: Chronicles

Go give a read to an amazing epic,

Seven Lives... Two Faces, written by Kini Hawkeye!

About the map: I vote Po-koro.But unfortunately I have no experience at all at those animating programs.