Furno 4.0 Alternate

Hexann

This is FURNO 4.0 alternate. I love his feet I call the turbine-drill-jet-feet. This MOC was made with one set. Hope you like my MOC.P.S do not ask about camera!!!!!!Here he is!!!!!http://www.brickshel...0313-071338.jpghttp://www.brickshel...0313-071344.jpghttp://www.brickshel...0313-071348.jpghttp://www.brickshel...0313-071353.jpgIs it a manta-ray is it a submarine no it's FURNO 4.0 alternate!!(Epic music on)http://www.brickshel...0313-071550.jpg

Edited by TOA PIRAKA HAKANN 2.0

I like how you put his launcher on his shoulder. How well does he balance while standing?Otherwise, it looks pretty much the same as the set. :

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

This seems like you just rearranged the pieces in the Furno set. To start, I would remove the foot piece from the arm and the tube from the shoulder-mounted launcher, and re-design the feet to be sleeker. Plus, try using Bionicle pieces to improve on the Hero Factory build.Also, blurry pictures make MOCs incredibly hard to judge, so you might want to photograph it again.

Edited by Paleo

I like how you put his launcher on his shoulder. How well does he balance while standing?Otherwise, it looks pretty much the same as the set. :

The MOCs balance works great.
That's good. A lot of times, the more features you add that are off center usually results in a loss of balance in figurines. That's why the 3-foot Hero Factory-based dragon MOC that I'm working on is pretty much symmetrical, even with its 3 heads.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

I like how you've started using sets with more parts! The Breakout series definitely has a great array of parts, so they should have a nice use of parts.Anywho, onto the Alt itself. The torso, nothing crazy, just an average hero torso as well as head. The arms seem nice, but the backwards foot on the left arm should definitely be removed, as it is very hollow. The pipes, seem scattered. The one connected to the blaster seems to serve no purpose, so I wouldn't really see a point in putting it there. The mounted blaster though is a great idea! The feet are what bug me about this. They are really unfitting here. I understand the concept of having propelling feet, but things like that usually go on ankles, never feet themselves. The shape is odd, and the fact that it's nothing but a propellor seems to make it very hollow. Also, the idea of having it a drill it pretty weird considering it doesn't look like it could drill into anything. The sword is a nice idea, but the pipe sword is an idea executed better with an axle in it to make it straight, however since this alternate has no axles big enough, I wouldn't give him it at all. It just seems too weak.

Edited by Daiker

doom4revalt.png

I like how you've started using sets with more parts! The Breakout series definitely has a great array of parts, so they should have a nice use of parts.Anywho, onto the Alt itself. The torso, nothing crazy, just an average hero torso as well as head. The arms seem nice, but the backwards foot on the left arm should definitely be removed, as it is very hollow. The pipes, seem scattered. The one connected to the blaster seems to serve no purpose, so I wouldn't really see a point in putting it there. The mounted blaster though is a great idea! The feet are what bug me about this. They are really unfitting here. I understand the concept of having propelling feet, but things like that usually go on ankles, never feet themselves. The shape is odd, and the fact that it's nothing but a propellor seems to make it very hollow. Also, the idea of having it a drill it pretty weird considering it doesn't look like it could drill into anything. The sword is a nice idea, but the pipe sword is an idea executed better with an axle in it to make it straight, however since this alternate has no axles big enough, I wouldn't give him it at all. It just seems too weak.

The silver tube he carries is actually a whip. Edited by TOA PIRAKA HAKANN 2.0

The silver tub he carries is actually a whip.
I see how that could work, but it is a bit bulky.

doom4revalt.png

Are the tubes supposed to be guns?

No
Then what are they supposed to be, and why has he got one on a hand? =)
The one that he has on his hand is a whip.

No
Whips are also guns, kinda

-G u u R a h K

No

No
Whips are also guns, kinda
Not really I did not intend for them to be gun at all.