The Dark Knight Rises Trailer 2: In Lego

A recreation of The Official Dark Knight Rises Trailer in our favorite building system! This took way too many months to shoot, and way too many problems to upload!The video: http://paranickfilmz.co.nr/

LEGO Dark Knight Rises Movie Trailer By ParanickFilmz. Thanks to Adviceversas for the mouth animation and JediMasterSoda for the CGI.

The original Media is property of Warner Brothers and DC Comics, which we have no affiliation with.

Edited by the last chronicler
http://paranickfilmz.co.nr/ <----- Watch the Dark Knight Rises Trailer in LEGO!

//Grid_Entry Active... Topic entered--Id definately watch that movie in lego. By far the best stop motion ive seen, those ####### 13 year old boys got nothing on this.-I was just wondering about the mouths, till i read that credit thing. Is it a bunch of heads with different mouths (like south park using different mouths) or some intergrated Flash animation?-You know what, dont tell me.--Wher have i seen the name Jedi Master Soda from before....?--//End of Line.Encom International ©

axonn, trying to excape my signature

Untitled-2.gif

//Grid_Entry Active... Topic entered--Id definately watch that movie in lego. By far the best stop motion ive seen, those ####### 13 year old boys got nothing on this.-I was just wondering about the mouths, till i read that credit thing. Is it a bunch of heads with different mouths (like south park using different mouths) or some intergrated Flash animation?-You know what, dont tell me.--Wher have i seen the name Jedi Master Soda from before....?--//End of Line.Encom International ©

Thank you!Yes, the mouths are Flash Animation. Not sure about the MasterSoda thing, he uses that name for everything though

//Grid_Entry Active... Topic entered--I know the work of Flash Animation when i see it. the CGI thing didnt really ask about, mainly because i dont have the skill or money to use the program :P-Do you know if Soda is working on Bionicle: Next Generation?--//End of Line.Encom International ©

Untitled-2.gif

//Grid_Entry Active... Topic entered--I know the work of Flash Animation when i see it. the CGI thing didnt really ask about, mainly because i dont have the skill or money to use the program :P-Do you know if Soda is working on Bionicle: Next Generation?--//End of Line.Encom International ©

No, He's not a Bionicle fan. I'm suppose to be working on Next Gen though. The 3d is created in a program called Cinema 4d, which Both Him, me and Adviceversas learned through a In School Design and Animation Course. It's one of the most user friendly program, I think.

//Grid_Entry Active... Topic entered--Ill have a go... Im still trying to use Unity3d-Im supposed to be apart of it, but I lost the website name, and I assume i was kicked (was apart of the concept team, and the games team)--//End of Line.Encom International ©

Untitled-2.gif

Wow. That's really well made. I watched both the LEGO version and the official trailer, and they are practically the same (sans the fact that everybody is minifigures, but that makes it better).

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

I'm not sure if you're aware, but your video was actually listed as Dark Knight Rises news on what is probably the biggest video gaming / movie / comic website that, unfortunately, has forums and I'm not allowed to mention by name. If you're willing to do a little Googling, though, it won't take long to find the article.-Ced

I'm not sure if you're aware, but your video was actually listed as Dark Knight Rises news on what is probably the biggest video gaming / movie / comic website that, unfortunately, has forums and I'm not allowed to mention by name. If you're willing to do a little Googling, though, it won't take long to find the article.-Ced

I may have accidentally created a viral video...

I may have accidentally created a viral video...
And it started here. It's not often I can trace the origin of a viral video. :P-Ced