Comedy Discussion and Planning Topic

MT Zehvor

Sounds interesting. Sign me up! (only accept my comedy "Ask Hapori Tohu")

Yeah, I have no idea what you're signing up for. :P@Fishers: Expect the review by the end of the week.-ibrowEDIT: Actually Fishers, what score would you give the comedy? Judging by your review alone I'm going to temporarily give it an 85%, but just tell me if you want it changed or if it's fine.
Argh, brain completely dead. I forgot. But yeah, 85% is about right, all things considered...very well written, little short on laughs but nontheless good. :)

This thread is more confusing then a Curse You Greg.I recommend that y'all get the first four or so posters to be used for all the info.The split-up of the info makes this look messy and hard to use.

I'm open to just moving the CCC into a seperate topic entirely - all in favour, post here and say so now.-ibrowEDIT: Say if you're not in favour too, preferably, so I can get an idea of the percentage. Edited by ibrow

In favor.Although, that could be more confusing than the first...

Scattered info on the first page or all the info in the first few posts.I pick the latter.
The point of it being messy is that we would have all the review requests before the switch here, and we would have to make sure we made it clear that we were moving operations over there. Can be done, but not as easy as it looks.

Gah, why did I even vote, I'm not even a critic.

Opinions of all members as to the direction of the Comedies forum are welcome. (If not, then they should be, and besides, it wasn't a critics-only vote anyway, just that mostly critics voted because we all regularly check this topic as part of our jobs)

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry I haven't done anything on here in a while. End of school is keeping me very occupied.At any rate...anyone remember the comedy wide RPG we were gonna do towards the end of last year that never went anywhere? Well, with summer coming up, and lots of free time since it's virtually impossible to find a job now...I'm thinking about getting back to work on that.Feedback? Good idea? Bad idea?-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

• 2 weeks later...

Uh, MT, if you're discussing the GCCRPG, the GCC IS still being written, and since we've made more progress in the last month than in the last year it might actually be finished this summer, so if the RPG could try not to tie in as much, as to not spoil the GCC, but still be linked? I guess that's how I want to word it.And you'll be getting a PM soon about your next GCC segment (once Hero and Chronicler finish up a part they're doing).

"The moral of the story is, I chose a half measure when I should have gone all the way. I'll never make that mistake again. No more half measures Walter."

Oh. I guess I remembered wrong. Two crossovers in progress kind of confused me. Well, the more ways to crossover, the merrier! :DI've always been a fan of crossovers, if you couldn't tell.

"The moral of the story is, I chose a half measure when I should have gone all the way. I'll never make that mistake again. No more half measures Walter."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This seems like my kind of Topic. I just need to think it over; if I'm interested, I'll post in the affirmative.

Edited by GeluNumber1

jimistringer.png

Why are orange and black such a good color Combination ? Purple is pretty, and so is blue. Pink hurts your eyes, green is quite mellowing, black is very threatning, red is cool, orange is SO awesome, yellow's hard to read... But you can't see white at all! Oh, wait. I forgot brown.

Here's my thoughts: If a person tells the truth and says, " I always lie," Is he lying? Or is he telling the truth? And what has a mouth, but no head, and a body, but no torso? Do caterpillars like to tend to supporting colum of stone's every need? Or is that name misleading by nature? Speaking of nature, why are the children of animals called offspring? don't many young beasts come alive in spring, and thus, should be called onspring? Heeeeeeyy..... I got the first post on a page for the first time. Who knows; it may happen again. What the... It did happen again... and again...

YEAH! I'M ENCOUNTERING PROTODERMIS!