Comedy Discussion and Planning Topic

MT Zehvor

Who wants to review M.O.D.S.?

Please use the request form that is within the CCC post.-ibrow
I didn't see it at first. Probably should of been in the first post.Name of the comedy:M.O.D.S.Author: Rarity (Shadrahk)Status of your comedy: In progressChapters to be reviewed: 1 and 2 Edited by Rarity

I didn't see it at first. Probably should of been in the first post.Name of the comedy:M.O.D.S.Author: Rarity (Shadrahk)Status of your comedy: In progressChapters to be reviewed: 1 and 2
Well, I asked somebody to link it (MT), but that has not been done yet.fishers64, you have two weeks to get this review done. I'll pm you later in case you don't see this.-ibrow

I didn't see it at first. Probably should of been in the first post.Name of the comedy:M.O.D.S.Author: Rarity (Shadrahk)Status of your comedy: In progressChapters to be reviewed: 1 and 2
Well, I asked somebody to link it (MT), but that has not been done yet.fishers64, you have two weeks to get this review done. I'll pm you later in case you don't see this.-ibrow
Done. Name of the comedy:M.O.D.S.Author: Rarity (Shadrahk)Chapters Reviewed: ALL

That was fast! Adding to the list- Comedy number one!-ibrow

What list? I seem to be missing it. Also, I note that the first post of this topic needs help. I have been approved, (other members are out of the "pending list") and we are missing a CCC link.And I'm the only reviewer as of yet - while I appreciate the chance to boost my post count, it's hard to have a "club" of one. :)

What list? I seem to be missing it.Also, I note that the first post of this topic needs help. I have been approved, (other members are out of the "pending list") and we are missing a CCC link.And I'm the only reviewer as of yet - while I appreciate the chance to boost my post count, it's hard to have a "club" of one. :)
Hubert/Inspiration should be approved soon, once he gets the hang of reviewing. Plus, there's also me. I might pm HH about making a topic specifically for the CCC though, so that people will actually look for it and see it.

I actually need to remove all that. iBrow's keeping track of all critic stuff now.-MT

Links to both CCC posts would be appreciated, however.-ibrow

What list? I seem to be missing it.Also, I note that the first post of this topic needs help. I have been approved, (other members are out of the "pending list") and we are missing a CCC link.And I'm the only reviewer as of yet - while I appreciate the chance to boost my post count, it's hard to have a "club" of one. :)
Hubert/Inspiration should be approved soon, once he gets the hang of reviewing. Plus, there's also me. I might pm HH about making a topic specifically for the CCC though, so that people will actually look for it and see it.

I actually need to remove all that. iBrow's keeping track of all critic stuff now.-MT

Links to both CCC posts would be appreciated, however.-ibrow
There's two CCC posts? One seems to be invisible, along with the "comedies list", which you supposedly added something to. I am one confused individual.

World Domination 101Author:Zoma(Also Known as: The Dark Chronicler) and ‘Da Boss BioBeastStatus of your comedy: In progress, on hold.Chapters to be reviewed: All Please.Wow, can't believe I haven't noticed this before.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

@fishers: Well, one is a massive wall of text with like ten banners at the bottom. That's the main post. The comedies list is a few posts below that and is tiny.-ibrow

And hard to find.We also reviewed Toarobot's comedy also - doesn't that go on the list? :shrugs:
Comedies used for screening process aren't put into the list.

World Domination 101Author:Zoma(Also Known as: The Dark Chronicler) and ‘Da Boss BioBeastStatus of your comedy: In progress, on hold.Chapters to be reviewed: All Please.Wow, can't believe I haven't noticed this before.

Guess I'll take this request. Expect it done by the end of Easter Weekend. Edited by Kermit the Pyro

Comedies used for screening process aren't put into the list.

What does this mean? If the review I got didn't count, may I request another one?
It means that your comedy was used to screen me for my reviewing position, which means that your comedy isn't put into the official reviewed comedies list on the hard-to-find post in here. I don't think that is fair, however - you can't help the fact that iBrow decided to use it for that purpose. :(

Assuming he got the reviewing position, that would mean that his review was on par with your standards, right? Thus it could be used for ratings purposes? I understand why you might be inclined to not count a review used for screening if the person being screened didn't pass, but I'm not sure of the policy otherwise. Nevertheless, since that's the way you've decided to do it I would like to request another review (same comedy).

nban.jpg

Credit to Zeddy! ------------------- Click the banner above!

And please also enjoy my other fine comedies:

The Bionicle Entrepreneur - Nuva Join the Navy - Toy Wars - A Comedy of Comics

Assuming he got the reviewing position, that would mean that his review was on par with your standards, right? Thus it could be used for ratings purposes? I understand why you might be inclined to not count a review used for screening if the person being screened didn't pass, but I'm not sure of the policy otherwise. Nevertheless, since that's the way you've decided to do it I would like to request another review (same comedy).

I'll let it slide this time, but in the future all requests must be made using the request form. Inspiration, this one is for you.

Undivine ComedyAuthor:TradStatus of your comedy: In ProgressChapters to be reviewed: Chapters 12&13This was my first attempt at writing and they were typed out a few months ago, so it may be a bit simple and repetitive.

fishers, this one is all yours.-ibrow

I'll let it slide this time, but in the future all requests must be made using the request form. Inspiration, this one is for you.

Undivine ComedyAuthor:TradStatus of your comedy: In ProgressChapters to be reviewed: Chapters 12&13This was my first attempt at writing and they were typed out a few months ago, so it may be a bit simple and repetitive.

fishers, this one is all yours.-ibrow
Got it. Undivine ComedyAuthor: TradChapters reviewed: Chapters 12&13 (as ordered)

fishers, when you complete a review, please link the actual review to here please, not just the comedy.-ibrow

*cough* Sorry.Fixed.
It's no problem yet; however, I'm not sure when it would turn into me having to swim through some comedy like Aftermath 2 to find your review. :P-ibrow

Wow...the CCC's back, maybe I'll ask for a review in a little while...anyways, any CF stuff coming up MT?Also...

Who is Togariku?

Togariku is only the author of the legendary My Life with the Bionicles, with started the sub-genre of comedy where a human has to deal with living Bionicles, which Mad House semi-falls into. I read MLWTB for years before I joined (though it's good I didn't join back then, as Mad House, or at least the MH I was writing back then, was terrible) and was saddened when it ended and I never got to meet Togariku, who is the writer I look up to most. Sob. He's pretty famous. MLWTB was around during the original TBTTRAH (actually it started in 2005) and ended shortly after Aftermath began.

"The moral of the story is, I chose a half measure when I should have gone all the way. I'll never make that mistake again. No more half measures Walter."

Tales of the HubertverseAuthor: InspirationStatus of your comedy: Beginning?Chapters to be reviewed: Prologue and Chapter 1Despite this comedy having been inactive for a while, and that I still haven't written the next chapter, I'm still planning on continuing it. So I'd like some in-depth feedback to help me kick-start it once more. Edited by Inspiration

Tales of the HubertverseAuthor: InspirationStatus of your comedy: Beginning?Chapters reviewed:AllHope I could help.Edit: All right, I have a review request for my comedy. Spinning Doctor DrakeAuthor: fishers64Status: CompletedChapters to be reviewed: All - it's about six chapters long. Edited by fishers64

Sounds interesting. Sign me up! (only accept my comedy "Ask Hapori Tohu")

Yeah, I have no idea what you're signing up for. :P@Fishers: Expect the review by the end of the week.-ibrowEDIT: Actually Fishers, what score would you give the comedy? Judging by your review alone I'm going to temporarily give it an 85%, but just tell me if you want it changed or if it's fine. Edited by ibrow